𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐰𝐚𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖

JakexGN!MC

Genre: Angst/Fluff

Written/Posted: June 2nd, 2021

Requested: Yes 

Reworked: No

A/n: As you may already know, English is not my native language and there will definitely be mistakes. I apologies for this. Hope you will like it!<3

👁‍🗨

●After the phone call, Jake immediately worried the hell out of his mind about you, knowing that was your worst nightmare and it was now coming true.

●Putting even more people in even greater danger than they were before was exactly what you were afraid of.And he knew full well that, if he wasn't there for you now, you'd lose yourself. You'll blame yourself and hate yourself.

●And he couldn't let that happen.

●He wasn't feeling well after the call himself. Hearing how your life was threatened let him get hot and cold at the same time.

●The little hairs of his arms stood on and he immediately felt sick.

●Because this was also his greatest fear, his greatest worry. He was always glad you were far enough away from Duskwood, glad you promised him you wouldn't go there. And yet he was tremendously disturbed by the current course.

●No matter if you were at the other end of the world, his concern that something might happen to you broke his heart.

●In the group chat, the others still wrote cluelessly, only satisfied that Jessy and Thomas could escape him.

●If they knew about it...But Jake doesn't have time for that now! Now it was all about you and your well-being.

●The call was about 3 minutes ago and you were still online but you hadn't written a message yet which is why Jake's taking over.

●"MC?"

●"I heard it too"

●"Don't worry, we will find a solution"

●He didn't know what the right words would be, he was afraid to say something wrong or not understand you properly.He waited for two minutes but nothing happened, his concern grew, he had no idea what was happening to you.

●"MC? Please answer me"

●"I'm really worried about you"

●Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing. No answer, no sign you're okay.

●The hacker felt like he was going crazy.Another three minutes later, he still had no answer.

●He slipped restlessly on his desk chair. His fingers repeatedly stroked the keyboard, typed words but then deleted them again.

●He didn't know what to do, should he give you time? Should he continue to write to you? What should he do? He typed another 5 messages but still no answer came.

●And so it happened that he would throw all his principles overboard and call you. The voice distortion and cover his camera should be enough.

●But despite the situation, he had to smile. What have you done to him that he is so in love?

●He just couldn't just sit there and wait, he couldn't, he had to know how you were, if you're okay, how you're feeling.

●His fingers dialed your number easier than he thought.

𝐃𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 🌹 ᴶᵃᵏᵉ ˣ ᴹᶜजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें