𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐬. 𝟐/𝟑

Jake x GN!MC

Genre: Fluff/Humor/ Spice (?)

Warning: Includes 2 or 3 spicy points, nothing is too much described so I won’t mark it. It also contains jealousy, I want to point out that you should not romanticize jealousy but my toxic and insecure side loves a jealous Jake. Sorry not sorry.

Originally written/posted: 10th May, 2021

A/n: May contain mistakes and this is my own opinion, it is not canon and no one has to agree with my vision of Jake.

👁️‍🗨️

- Jake will always make sure that you wear the right clothes. If it is cold, he will always secretly take another jacket for you or one of his hoodies.

- Jake loves seeing you in his clothes. When he get up in the morning, he will always lay down a sweater or a tshirt for you to wear.

- Jake will always bring a coffee/tea to bed if he wakes up before you or is still awake so you can wake up in peace.

- Jake will always make sure that you eat and drink enough, even if he sometimes does too little of it himself.

- Even if Jake is sometimes very absorbed when he works, he will leave everything standing and lying down if you need his help or if you are not well and you just want a hug.

- Jake will never, ever, ever let you leave the house without saying good-bye to you. Even if you just want to go to the baker. He’ll tell you at least twice, that he loves you.

- Jake will always ask you for help, also when he works. He’ll tell you that he needs your help, even if he doesn’t really need it. Point 1: because he loves working together with you. Point 2: Because you are proud that you have helped him, he often wants to give you this feeling by seeking your help.

- Jake will always play with your hair, whether you’re watching a movie, standing next to each other or visiting someone. It calms him down.

- Jake, if he goes to bed later, he’ll only be able to fall asleep if he cuddles with you. Even if he wakes up at night and you’re too far away from him.

- Jake will never turn away from you in his sleep, he always lies a way that he can see you to make sure everything’s okay.

- Jake gets very often, very panicked when you’re not feeling well, for example, if you have a cold. He’ll always take care of you, and if is necessary, even rob a pharmacy.

- Jake has a list of all the things you’ve been looking at on the Internet, things you wish or need. He has everything on a list to surprise you, at a right time, or simply because he wants to see you happy.

- Jake won’t have a problem with it if you want to go out with the others in the group, celebrate or just want to be a relaxed evening in the Aurora. But he will always keep an eye on your location simply because he is afraid something could happen to you.

- Jake will consult with his sisters when it’s your birthday, for example, to see if his ideas are the right gift for the day.

- When you are out with others, he will always look for your gaze to make sure that you are well and everything is all right.

- Jake loves to feel and touch your skin. He loves it when you lie in his arms, just to be able to caress and touch your skin. It gives him a strong feeling of calm and safety.

- If you do something with the others, and his sisters are with you, he will always secretly tell them to take care of you.

- When someone else flirts with you, Jake will always openly show that you 'belong' to him and that others don’t need to try their luck.

- If someone treats you unfairly or rudely, Jake will say something immediately and make sure you get an apology.

- Jake is a master at giving death looks to someone when he thinks someone’s been looking at you for too long. In addition, he will either kiss you or take you in his arms, and at the same time keep staring at the other person. You can only grin about it.

- If he thinks that you have given too much attention to another person, he will show you at the latest when it is evening that he does not like this and make sure that you only give him your attention.

- Even if it doesn’t seem like it sometimes, Jake is pretty playful and loves making you nervous and tease all day long. Small gestures, touches and whispers that you can’t forget, to spend the whole night with you afterwards.

- Jake will kiss you often, unexpectedly. In the middle of a conversation, when you walk past him, when you want to leave the room. He’ll suddenly pull you over to him and kiss you.

- Jake and you will often play video games together and he will always demand a bet, a kiss or more than that.

- Jake loves to lift you on things, kitchen table, dressers, his desk.

- Jake loves it when you sit on his lap, preferably so that you can both look at each other.

- Jake loves to restrict your movement. Holding your hands behind your back when he kisses you. Pinning your arms over your head when you’re in bed Just to make you more greedy for him.