𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐬. 𝟏/𝟑

JakexGN!MC

Genre: Fluff/Spicy

-> Warnings: Includes 4 spicy points with slight mention of sex. Not much. These points are marked with '✖︎' if you want to skip it.

Originally written/postet: 7th May, 2021

Requested: Yes

Reworked: No

A/n: Yes, I don't know, can contain mistakes, please excuse this, and of course it's just my opinion of how I imagine Jake. I hope you will like it. Have fun. <3

👁‍🗨

●If you talk to Jake, he'll always look you in the eyes. He won't even look away, practically stare at you and stick to your lips.

●Since Jake speaks most of the time very quietly, always very calmly, he will often whisper or murmur things into your ear even if they are normal things. Jake knows what effect this has on you, and he loves it.

●If you are in the same room with him, he will also be watching you intensively, whether you just walk past him or do other things.

●Jake will hug you from behind, pull you tightly on him every occasion and hide his head in your neck bend to breathe in your smell, it calms him every time and makes him happy.

●Jake will spread light and short kisses on your neck at every opportunity.

✖︎Jake will often take the first step for sex.

●Jake will always open the doors for you and let you go first.

●When you two take a walk, Jake will always make sure that you go on the inside of the walkway so you're not too close to the road.

●Jake will always put a hand on your thigh while driving or put your hand under his on the gear shift.

●Jake won't let you get out of the car yourself, he'll tell you every time that he wants to open the door for you. You don't always let him, but he's trying his best

●Jake will always put a hand on your hip if you're standing somewhere where he needs to go, for example, in the kitchen, when he wants to go to a cupboard.

●Jake will always put his hands under your top during hugs because he will feel closer to you.

●Jake will be especially protective, sometimes too much, but you love it. He will always make sure that everyone treats you with decency and respect.

●When Jake's in his study, he either comes to you or he calls for you and asks you if you can come to him just because he wants and "needs" a kiss, as he says.

●Jake will always tell you how good you look. Just in between and for no reason. He will always be serious.

●If you tell him something that makes you very interested or happy, Jake will always listen to you with a smile. Even for hours.

●Jake will make you gifts a lot. No matter what, he shows you how much you mean to him, with his sweet nature and in addition small gifts.

●Jake loves to cuddle with you, especially when you both sit on the couch for example, in a way in which you can sit between his legs and lean your back against his upper body. This is the perfect way for him to whisper sweet things in your ear or hug you tightly. ✖︎ But also to tease you a little and spoil you by letting his hand disappear in your pants.

✖︎ Jake will look you deep in your eyes most of the time during sex or just watch you because it makes him proud to see how good you feel through him.

✖︎Although Jake is usually very quiet, he will often whisper spicy things into your ear, even when you are out. He loves to see your grin, and also to see you nervous waiting to get home quickly.

●Jake loves to take a bath with you. When you're looking for an apartment, he's taken special care to make sure there's a big bathtub. He just loves to totally relax with you, even if it's more about that it is calming him down and makes him happy when his skin touches yours directly.

---------------

💚🎭🌹