Part 1

Doing your hair and checking your bag for the last time, you left your house. Being in Seoul, a busy part of South Korea, you had to leave early for your classes if you wanted to make it on time. You were majoring in dance, you worked hard and that's why you're here, one of the best dance universities in Seoul.

Reaching your studio, you went to the locker room to get changed. After a few minutes of changin you walked down the corridor to be met with Hyunjin, your dance partner and your fuck buddy, winking in your direction, making you give out a playful scoff.

You were stressed lately due to the showcase. Once you reached your room, you spotted Hyunjin and marched towards him. Pulling him gently by his shirt you went closer to his ear. "Meet me in the parking lot after the class." You whispered. He nodded, knowing exactly what you meant.

The music started playing, you and Hyunjin were the best paired couple for the showcase. You had the chemistry and the synchronization. The way you both were riling each other up before your fuck session was something you enjoyed, because the more you rile him up, the harder he goes on you.

Soon you were bouncing on top of him with his lips on yours."Fuck y/n. Loosen up." He groaned in between the kiss. "I'm cumming." You moaned and soon released with Hyunjin following you. "That was good." Hyunjin said while dressing up. You scoffed under your breath, getting completely dressed.

"Oh by the way, you seem stressed about something? Listen, if it is the showcase, don't worry, you're gonna do amazing, okay?" He comforts you knowing you well enough.You and Hyunjin have been friends since 5 years now and the fuck buddy deal was made up last year. You smile at his thoughtfulness and lean in to give a peck on his cheek. "Thank you." you whisper.

Driving out of the parking lot, you dropped him at his dorm and drove towards your shared apartment.

"You know he likes you right?" Delilah, your best friend and your roommate, said amused. You and Delilah have been childhood friends. She's your comfort place, your second mother, your supporter and your home. You both share equal passion for dance. She loves you and cares for you a lot. 'I'd hate to see a pretty face break.' She says when she's being protective over you. 

"So? I was pretty clear in the beginning. No feelings, just sex." You shrugged. "Yeah but what if he thinks you're leading him on? I am pretty sure he knows,that you know, that he likes you." You just raised your hands up in defeat since you were way too tired to argue with Delilah, though deep down, you knew she had a point.

You went in for a shower, letting the warm water soak in your tiredness. Your mind suddenly went back to the time when you and Hyunjin did it for the very first time. It was when you were at a karaoke party. You both got really drunk and ended up in one of the private rooms. You remember Delilah gagging when she was reminding you about the whole thing with Hyunjin.

You remember how regretful you were when you finally remembered that night. You called up Hyunjin and that's where it all started. You both made sure that it won't change your friendship and surprisingly you both took it quite well. Hyunjin is a very sweet guy. You thought he liked you but what Delilah said today, affirmed your doubt.

'I need to put a stop to this before it can get out of hand.' You thought about bringing an end to it since you'd absolutely hate to break his heart. You step out of the shower, changing into an oversized hoodie and some lodge shorts.

You hit the bed, going through all the possibilities and ways you'd break it off with Hyunjin. You don't need about drama at the moment and you hope you can still be friends with him after you put a stop to your fuck buddies chapter.