Part 2

Stumbling out of your house, struggling to wear your shoes, you take a bite from the sandwich which Delilah ahd ready for you with a note which said, 'You seemed so peaceful, didn't wanna wake you up, reach on time though.' But you were running late for your practice.

Rushing to your lobby while checking your phone for updates, you didn't see a person walking in your direction. Oblivious to the figure coming in your direction, you kept walking with your eyes focused on your phone, you bumped into him. "What the hell?" You groaned as you saw the guy. Your sandwich dropping on the floor.

You were met with a pair of charming eyes. The guy looked like a total catch. His sharp jawline, amazingly styled hair, his muscular frame. Before you could check him out further his voice snapped you out of your trance. "I am sorry but I am not the one who was looking at their phone while walking." He said cockily, boring his eyes into yours.

"Are you being for real?" Your phone rang, stopping you from your outburst. You saw your friend's name flashing on the screen. You realized you were still running late. "Well, you're lucky I am running late or else..." You mumbled a small 'asshole' before doing a quick jog to your parking and driving to your practice studio.

You were met with everyone looking at you with a weird expression since you're never late. "What? Sue me for oversleeping Jesus." You said and rolled your eyes, looking for Hynjin who was already looking at you with a cute smile. 'Oh boy, he's already not making it any easier.' You thought as an uneasy feeling creeped inside you. Smiling back at him, you gesterted him to follow you out of the room.

Pulling him inside the locker room, you made him sit on one of the benches. Taking a deep breath, you squatted down to his height and held his hand in yours, gently. "Hyunjin, you're an amazing guy, you've been there for me when I needed you. The past year has been fun, really but I think it's time to end this bef-" "Y/N I-" before he could say anything else, you shushed him with your finger on his lip. "We need to put a stop to this. Thank you so much for everything but I hope we can go back to how it was before." He nodded, squeezing your hand gently and placing a small peck on your cheek.

He left the room before you. You gave out a loud sigh, leaving the room yourself and going for your practice. Today was the individual concept practice. You were glad you didnt have the couple segment today or else it would have been awkward enough for you and Hyunjin.  

Time Skip: The Next Day

It had become a routine now, Delilah leaving before you since she had to do some arrangements since the showcase was nearning. The stressful part was that the showcase had been moved to the coming weekend instead of it being the next month. Things were weird between you and Hyunjin and you hadn't seen him for a few days.

Reaching the studio, you saw Delilah waving at you. Asking you to come where she was, it seems as if she wanted to tell you something. "Well I have some news, more like, bad news." You give her a questioning look. "I am guessing you ended things with Hyunjin because he quit today." The moment those words left her mouth you gave out a horrified expression.

This showcase was very important to you because people from prestigious universities attended them. You groaned, feeling defeated already. "But good news, we have a new partner coming in today for you!" She chirped excitedly, giving you some hope.

You nod, turning the music up to practice your warm up set. Your body moved with the beats. You were one of the best dancers in your university. Everyone stopped and started watching you perform gracefully. There was a different set of eyes which admired your body, the way you understood the beats and enjoyed yourself while dancing, something he hadn't seen in a dancer in a while.

After your practice you turned around doing a dramatic bow. Laughing when everyone started clapping, you started looking for Delilah since she told you that she'll be introducing you to your new partner.

"Oh there you are!" You heard Delilah. Turning around you were met with a very unexpected sight. The man in front of you was smirking and his cockiness was already smothering you. "What the fuck is he doing here?!" You almost screamed. The asshole from the morning extended his hand saying, "Hi, I am Jimin." As charming as he was, you were still frustrated about his cocky attitude in the morning.

Without sparing him another glance, you walked away, brushing his shoulder. He scoffed in amusement. Looking in your direction as you left the room. "Don't mind her, she's usually not like that." Delilah tried to justify your behavior to the newcomer.

You all were practicing the choreography, enjoying the music and feeling yourself. The interaction between you and that asshole was still playing in your mind. The music faded and your Ms.Natalia, aka your dance teacher,walked in.

"Good morning everyone, as you know there have been a few changes with the partners of your showcase, we'll be doing a bonding round. You and your partner will be dancing free style. This is to see your coordination, chemistry and in this way you get to know the pace of your partner too. So let's get started."

The activity seemed fun but that thought died soon since reality hit you. Your dance partner was someone you couldn't even stand. But you decided to be professional about it. You and Jimin were the last pair for the bonding activity.

Delilah hit the music. The moment you realized what the song was, you gave a death stare to Delilah. She knew how you'd lose yourself to this song.You'd usually practice your warm ups on this song. It always provoked your inner vixen and you'd always let go of yourself The Morning by The Weeknd started playing.

You and Jimin go into position. The dance started with him behind you, his hands on your waist. The aim of this activity was to see your chemistry and sync, so you gave your all. Feeling his hands trailing them from your waist, uptil your raised arms, your body heated up. He was so close to you, his breath hitting your neck. He turned you around, your faces just being inches apart. You must say, though the man is an ass, he's an amazing dancer. You lost yourself, drowning in the beats. You both were lost in your own world.

Soon the music ended, indicating that your piece was done. You stopped and felt Jimin looking at you since the pose you ended with, was him dipping you and then pulling you up. He was close, really close to you again. You slightly pushed him. Picking all your stuff up you rushed out of the building. The only thing in your mind during the drive from the studio to your apartment was only one thing, the way Jimin handled your body. The teasing touches, still lingering on your skin.

You were already sexually frustrated after you ended things with Hyunjin. Your stress regarding the showcase was rapidly increasing with each passing day. Jimin's touch, not helping you either. You quickly went in for a shower, Closing your eyes, you could see Jimin smirking at you through the mirror as you danced.

You spread your legs and slowly pushed a finger in, subconsciously thinking about Jimin. You soon realized what you were doing. Withdrawing your hand you proceeded with your bath and changed into something comfortable.

You walked out of the shower to see Delilah into her changed pajamas. "I see someone's having the Jimin effect?" She asked. "It's something he told me, I am kidding. What happened to you though?" She seemed concerned. You did leave out in a hurry. You just changed the topic, asking her about Jimin, ignoring the teasing look she gave you.

"So he's been learning dance for 7 years now, been to many showcases, and was the best dancer in his university. I am not gonna lie, he is such a heartthrob. Anyway,he moved here from Busan since our university is one of the best universities."

You kept nodding as she was speaking while biting an apple. "Y/N, you need to stop stressing out so much. You and Jimin have amazing chemistry and I am sure he'll catch up soon. So don't worry, okay?" 'The only thing I am worried about is the spark I feel with him.' You thought, giving Delilah a weak smile.