First Love

Happy Reading

The wind blows the flower petals, the moonlight reflects on the face of a person lying in a red lotus pond, as if there is no soul leaving the body.

Late summer sun
Illuminating Lianhua Wu, the red lotus pond emitted a clear reddish light, within it a figure dressed in purple sat, a pair of almond eyes glancing ferociously into the cup the sharp reflection of the face almost broke the porcelain cup.

Unable to resist he slammed the cup against the pillar and got up, he stepped away from Lianhua Wu with his left hand casually stroking the ring on the index finger of his right hand.

He entered the dungeon with a faint smell of death, Wei WuXian had magical chains between his neck, a pair of legs and arms, his black clothes were wrinkled and dirty, his hair was disheveled and his face was dusty… Wei WuXian looked like a fragile male dog in Jiang Cheng's eyes.

Wei WuXian stared at him, his vision dimmed like the flames of a melted candle.

Tears rolled down the corners of her eyes and dripped on the ground mixed with blood.

He kept begging, "Jiang Cheng please-please-beg your pardon, I'm guilty I'm sorry."

Tears couldn't shake Jiang Cheng's heart, he did the opposite.  In Wei WuXian's gaze a purplish light broke through the air, with a crackling sound like a cry of lightning and thunder, he whipped Wei WuXian's cheek!
Blood splattered.

Jiang Cheng stood up with his fists clenched, standing up with a glint of hate in his eyes.  Jiang Cheng said coldly, as if he was a lump of ice in the snow night, "3 or 1,000 lives.

I don't forgive sins." The sound of a vicious whip now hit his body.
The old Jiang Cheng, the one who used to nag about the things Wei WuXian did even defended when he was sentenced to Gusu… Wei WuXian couldn't utter a word of explanation.  He became cold, even more so than Lan WangJi.

"Jiang Cheng at least give me a chance."  The sound of chains rubbing from Wei WuXian's right hand, he struggled to grab Jiang Cheng's leg, but Jiang Cheng backed away.

Now, sharp words and anger
spit out, "A DEVIL LIKE YOU DOESN'T DESERVE ME TO GIVE A CHANCE, EVEN IF MY SOUL IS SHOCKED!"  No more words.

Wei WuXian pleaded and stepped forward struggling to get to his feet… at least he could grab the hem of his clothes.

"Jiang Cheng don't you know that."  His breath hitched, tears flowing like a clear river."

I'm not doing this to harm, but to save... I killed the Wen clan and gave justice to uncle and aunt, as well as to the world."

As if covered in fog, Jiang Cheng kicked Wei WuXian in the stomach.

His index finger pointed at Wei WuXian.

"You don't remember! It was you who killed brother and Jin ZiXuan, because of that Wen person you saved."

Wei WuXian said once again, “It's not Wen Ning's fault, it's that bastard's fault.”  The whip once again hit his back, he vomited blood.

He wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth, now he had nothing more to say.

His eyes looked down at his bloody fingers, there were several wounds that were fused to his flesh.  He opened his lips and coughed a few, blood flowing." Whatever.

But do not
touched A-yuan and Lan Zhan.  Whatever it is, I'll do it."
proposal.

Lan WangJi and Lan Sizhui were drinking tea, there was no conversation between them, suddenly Lan WangJi's brows gently knitted together.