A Golden Crown

The next morning Lucien shot awake because the wet hot mouth sucking him thoroughly interrupted his dreams. Lucien pulled back the thin covers
breathing heavily only to catch a pair of blue eyes staring back at him through thick dark lashes. Lucien groaned and threw his head back when she hollowed her cheeks around him.
"No no, no wait wait." He muttered out through breaths pulling her up from under the covers and on top of him. She looked almost sad until he pushed her
back to lay on the bed kissing down her cheek and neck. The kisses continued after every piece of clothing he pulled off of her until she was bare in front of him. He took one of her ankles placing it on his shoulder kissing from her ankle bone and up her leg until she was squirming and gasping. A smug smirk pulled on the corner of his lips at her reaction. This is one of his favorite parts and he would be damned if he rushed it. He kissed her clit firmly making her clench her thighs around his head and wrap her fingers through his silver hair. He locked his eyes with hers as he ran his tongue up the length of her slit moaning out at her sweet taste. He watched as her eyes rolled back into her head when he wrapped his lips around her throbbing clit and
sucked hard. The sounds that left her sounded angelic in the most sinful way. She yanked roughly at his hair rolling through her peak pulling him towards her face. Lucien smirked at her pecking her lips, he was cocky until she wrapped her hand around him and pushed his tip through her hot folds. Lucien moaned dropping his head down next to hers to hide his face in her hair. He slowly slid completely into her trying his best to hold still. He would have let his body take over but the sharp inhale she took made him stop. She whimpered out for him to go so he pulled back out and kept his pace slow.
"Faster, harder." She whispered in his ear slightly nipping at the lobe. Lucien groaned and his thrusts became feral. He slammed into her so hard he pushed the air from her lungs with each thrust. He rested his head on hers watching as she clenched her eyes shut squealing out as she squirted on his thighs. The sight alone pushed him past his breaking point and Doreah knew. She tightened her legs around his waist keeping him inside of her while he released himself.
"What about-" She shook her head kissing him.
"It's fine right now. No worries, I promise." She said her lips still lightly pressed to his. The sun bled through a hole in the tent hitting him in the eye.
Lucien let out a curse when he remembered some ritual Daenerys was supposed to do today. He pulled himself from Doreah causing her to hiss. He grimaced giving her a quick sorry while her helped her clean up reminding her of the ritual. Doreah dressed and watched Lucien as he did the same. His hand found her lower back as he leads her to the large tent in the middle of the camp weaving in between people. He and Doreah parted ways because Drogo had invited Lucien to sit by him during it.

Daenerys was in the middle of the room holding a horse's heart blood covering the bottom half of her face as the Dothraki chanted.
"Rakh! Rakh! Rakh haj!" They said it over and over again as Dany took bite after bite. She was over halfway through it now, she was swaying on her knees. With her last bite, Lucien knew she was struggling, he could almost taste the bile in his own throat. Daenerys gaged leaning over and the room went quiet. A sob could be heard coming from her and the quiet whispers Lucien let out in encouragement met a few ears. She composed herself raising back to her knees. She swallowed the last bite grasping for air ad moved her eyes from Dorgo's to Lucien's, all it took was one smile from her twin and she knew she did well. She stood to her feet looking around at everyone.
" A prince rides inside me! And he shall be called Rhaego!" Daenerys shouted through the room causing the Dothraki to chant the name Rhaego. Drogo stood walking up to his wife wrapping his arms around her bottom carrying her around the room. Dany looked over at Lucien again and smiled bigger than she had in a long time. She finally felt like she belonged, and he did too. Lucien looked away from his sister and spotted Doreah,
she was already looking at him and he motioned her over to him once Daenerys and Drogo returned to their seats. She smiled swiftly walking across the room to him. He tucked her under his arm kissing her before taking a seat next to his sister pulling Doreah down on his lap.

They had been talking for hours though Lucien only let out a few quiet words now and then. Drums rang loudly in the air and food was being walked around, the women dancing around the fire caught a lot of attention. Though Lucien's gaze was stuck to the side of Doreah's face. The fire put a beautiful glow on her face and her eyes shined as she laughed with his sister. Lucien was happier than he can ever remember being though it didn't last long when a was very drunk Viserys stumbled in.
"Daenerys! Where's my sister?" She shouted through the room.
"Stop him." She pleaded to Jorah as Doreah held tight to Lucien in fear of the oldest Targaryen.
"Where is she?" He asked in a high pitch voice and Jorah stood walking over to him. Lucien unknowingly tightened his grip on Doreah's hips though it hurt her
she didn't show any signs of pain.
"Where is she? I'm here for the feast. The whore's feast?" He asked a random person he saw.
"Come." Jorah told him placing a hand on his shoulder. Viserys turned to shove him.
"Get your hands off me! No one touches the dragon!" He said prompting Drogo and one of his Bloodriders to mock him.
"Khal Drogo! I'm here for the feast." He said walking towards him holding his arms out wide. Lucien pulled Doreah from his lap paling her
next to him just in case he had to stand quickly. Drogo said some more things to him that Lucien couldn't quite hear from where he was seated but
he knew they were in Dothraki.
"Khal Dorgo says there is a place for you. Back there." Jorah translated pointing to the back of the room. Viserys shook his head.
"That is no place for a king." Viserys said pointing back at it.
"You are no king." Drogo told him causing Viserys to draw his sword. Dany and Lucien both stood while Jorah tried to walk up behind him.
"Keep away from me!" He yelled pointing swords at the man. Lucien started to walk up behind his brother when Daenerys spoke up.
"Viserys, please." Lucien took one step back so he was directly in front of his sister when Viserys turned his mad gaze to them.
"There she is." He said turning and walking towards the twins. Dothraki hissed at him as he pointed the blade in their direction.
"Put the sword down. They'll kill us all." Jorah told him sternly.
"They can't kill us. They can't shed blood in their sacred city." He said walking closer to his siblings. Doreah stepped up next to Lucien in some hope
to protect him but he pulled her back a little rougher than he intended to when Viserys looked at her.
"But I can." He said pressing the tip of his blade on Dany's growing bump from under Lucien's arm. Lucien went to step forward when his sister grabbed his arm stopping him.
"I want what I came for. I want the crown he promised me. He bought you. But he never paid for you." Viserys said while Irri translated it to Drogo.
"Tell him I want what was bargained for or I'm taking you back. He can keep the baby. I'll cut it out and leave it for him." Viserys told her glancing back at Drogo every now and then. Daenerys tight grip on Lucien's arm allowed her to feel his blood start to heat up like it had before. Doreah let out a small gasp as his heated still turned hot to the touch pulling her hand away. The blood pumping through Lucien's ear blocked out the sound most of Drogo's reply. He did manage to catch the end though. The part that talks about how he would allow Lucien to pour the red hot liquid gold on him. It was a way for Lucien to get closer and for them to avoid killing on sacred ground. "What's he saying?" Viserys asked them.
"He says yes. You shall have a golden crown... that men shall tremble to behold." Daenerys told him releasing Lucien's arm. She left out the part
where he promised Lucien would give it to him. He missed the wicked vile look in his brother's eyes as he looked between him, Dany, and Drogo
"That was all I wanted. What- what I was promised." He said with a light laugh. Lucien and Drogo locked eyes sending a nod towards one another as Drogo stood walking towards Daenerys placing a hand on her belly. He commanded two Bloodriders to grab him. One noticed the already broken hand and decided to break his arm as well. Viserys screamed in pain shouting no as they drug him to the center of the room.
"You cannot touch me. I am the dragon. I am the dragon. I want my crown! Ahh!" He shouted as he was forced to his knees screaming. Lucien stood next to Drogo looking down at his brother. As Daenerys promised, this time she wouldn't stop him.
"Dany! Lucien! Tell them! Make them! Dany, make them.." Viserys pleaded and Drogo and Lucien lifted the heavy hot of melted gold. Drogo held one
handle while Lucien held the other. They both watched a moment as Viserys begged. Lucien let a cruel smirk cover his face as he places a hand on the bottom of the scolding pot. Dothraki winced but Lucien felt no pain, only comfort.
"'A crown for a king." Drogo said as Lucien poured the metal over the screaming sobbing man's head. The smell of his burning hair a flesh filled the room. Drogo crouched down in front of him watching as he died. The Bloodriders let go of his body and his head made contact with the ground. A heavy thunk was heard from behind Lucien as he walked over to Doreah pulling her into his arms and holding Daenerys's hand with the one that wasn't cupping the back of Doreah's head.
"Khaleesi?" Jorah asked her.
"He was no dragon. Fire cannot kill a dragon." She said staring blankly at his body.

[Bye, bye Viserys! Thank you so much for reading!]