Eight

Fubuki POV

And then there was a new year eve party at his house. He invited me and my family for the first time. He also handed me a beautiful dress and requested that I wear it at the New year eve party. I tell him I will. 

My parents were attending the charity ball at the hospital and my 10 years old step brother was with his friend' family. So, I was left alone. 

It would be wrong to call Sai's home a house when it was all like a palace as I stepped out of the car which Sai sent to fetch me up. The chauffeur probably went to park the car. My fingers fidget the hem of the dress and suddenly I got nervous. I texted Sai a minute before I was about to arrive.  

A few guests came in luxurious cars and went through the entrance. 

(Fubuki's dress)

(Fubuki's dress)

"You look gorgeous,"  I heard Sai and I titled my head as he came from the entrance. I blushed and my heart pounded crazingly as I took notice of his presence, I was stunned. 

He wasn't looking like he's usual self. 

He was 190cm tall. His well built body blended by black colour three-tier-suit and black leather shoes. His dark radiant dark brown hair perfectly combed up unlike his usual messy hairstyle. And emphasising his face features. He doesn't look like a 18 year old boy but a full fledged handsome man.

He's lips curled up. He caught me staring at him. He walked toward me without taking his eyes off me. I forgot to breathe. 

"Do I look handsome?''he asked, teasingly. And I nodded my head as I do not have the strength to form words. I might stutter. I smiled. He is still the same person I reminded myself. 

He leaned. I could smell his cologne. He smells fresh, woody as if I have been bolted to nature. 

"Are you nervous?" He whispered over my face. I could feel his warm breath over my face. Again I nodded my head. I am worried if Sai parents are gonna like me or not. 

Genos words play in my head 'our parents won't accept you.'

"Don't be. I am here." He assured me. He leads me through the entrance as he holds my hand in his. 

The interior was breathtaking. I didn't see anything this beautiful in my life. Sai never gave me the vibes of a rich heir, But now … I feel a huge weight of stress over my head. He rubbed my hand, he can feel my stress. 

"Just relax, remember I am here with you." 

He introduced me to his parents as his friend. I greeted them and they greeted me back. It wasn't so bad and so pleasurable when his father asked me what my family business is.  He doesn't seem so impressed. I instantly disliked him, unlike Sai's mother. She was fine, and smiled at me warming. And tell me how beautiful I am, and how she also likes to have a daughter like me. Soon, Sai pulled me away from his parents.