Chapter Eight

Timothy's Pov
"Alright! Listen I have three important rules for today's outing cause I don't have the mental strengthen for you all." I yanked my headphones to rest around my neck, staring straight at Reiji so he could get everyone's attention for me he just sent me a deep head nod fixing up his glasses.

"Woah.... I haven't been to the mall in ages why is it so big?" Kanato cooed out a smile growing in his exhausted face.

"That's what she said." The loudest laugh left Kou listening to Laito being his usually perv self in public quite a few sta red were shot out way. They always had people starting to flock and stare at them wherever they went especially at school. I pinched at the bridge of my nose slowly taking a breather in, seeing him flash me an apologetic smile.

"Number one, please don't wander off unless you take someone with you, this is a date so I will do my best to spend it all with you equally. Which leads me to number two. Don't get lost, if you do get lost just call me on my phone and I'll come find you. Third rule is like the most important of all, don't fight and I mean it." I narrowed my eyes at everyone who actually seemed to be actively listening in to me.

"That's pretty much it, let's have fun." I chuckled gently turning down my music wanting to at least give them my full attention. It was like the quickest spring of attention, getting startled when Shu grabbed me by my arm first, narrowing his eyes speaking fast like between everyone.

"My turn first, I wanna go try out the massage chairs." I stared at him blinking once then twice, before the loudest laugh left me suddenly.

"Wow.. You get plenty of sleep back at the mansion, You're just gonna fall asleep in it." I pointed out through my hard laughter he was shooting me the deepest glare through his red face.

"Nu-huh! Me and Azusa were gonna bring him to the candy store! They have jaw breakers." Ayato had grabbed at his jaw so quickly with the biggest wince whining out as he shook his head glaring between everyone.

"All of you are already annoying me." Yuma said firmly, with a quick shake to his head.

"Listen what did I say? I'll spend time with you all I promise, just don't get lost!" I had to shout over my shoulder when Shu was dragging me along ignoring all the loud protest from everyone behind us. Already prepared for a long ass day.

____________________________
So far I would say it was some eventful six hours here at the large mall. Shu indeed had fallen asleep in the first fifteen minutes of the massage chair, being as that may, I promised everyone I would spend time with them each. Which resulted in me buying Azusa and Kanato all the candy they wanted. They'd have a sugar crash during the car ride home. Oddly Laito wanted a bunch of new clothes with Kou.

Ayato odd enough demanded to me with a blush that he needed some new underwear, though he specifically said it needed to be from Victoria Secret, of course I was never one to judge him, anything to make them happy, made me happy.

Reiji, Ruki and Yuma wanted to shop antics, that was more of a penny worth of my money. I had lost Subaru sometime when he had went off to get food. So after six hours everyone was either content, or had looked around some more at all the shops.

"Carla, Shin? Are you guys sure you don't want anything?" I looked between the two nineteen year old vampires. Carla looked exhausted but then again, he always looked lazy minded. He blinked a couple times focusing on me a lazy smile growing on his face before he gestured for me to give him a hug which I did squeezing at him brushing his slightly long hair away.

"No I'm alright, I've been enjoying watching our dear cousins removed, run away like wild animals. They have always had a lot of energy through them." Shin for about an hour had been yelling at someone on his phone switching from phone calls to texting to aggressive like with announce glancing up for a moment a small smirk on his face as he shook his head with a chuckle.

"Nah I don't need anything, been having fun actually. though Ayato broke a rule and argued with Kou." He snickered harshly showing me his phone were you could clearly see the two had shoved one another into the large fountain. I sighed with a soft smile shaking my head in amusement.

"Seriously, if it's not Yui. You guys are gonna be the death of me I swear." Carla nuzzled his head on the crook of my neck gently not fully biting at the expose skin with his hidden fangs, but just enough to leave a shiver. I was quick to smack at his ass in a warning getting a large blush in return.

"Want me to push her down the stairs?" I was just about to answer him, that violence was only semi the answer when my phone went off. Carla peeked at it curious like, lifting an eyebrow.

"Hold that thought." I chuckled scooping up my phone to hold close to my other ear speaking.

"Subaru? Whats the matter?" I could tell the male was foaming with anger you could feel it radiating just this far, hmm I can sense it too, like half way across the mall.

"Stupid ass Kou and Shu got me lost can you come find us?" I held back the soft snort that slip from me so quickly having to quickly cover my mouth with my palm, taking a deep breath hiding the crack in my voice.

"Yeah I can I think it's time to head home. I can sense Azusa and Kanato half way across the mall blazing with sugar. Just call Reiji first he should be with Ruki and we all will regroup." He muttered a quick thank you hanging up, I then turned to the two still laughing with ease.

"Scratch that you all are the death of me."

"You love us though."