Chapter Nine

Timothy's Pov
So far my life in this bust full mansion was not quite what I was expecting, but I accepted my new life with all my highly active vampire husbands with ease. Everyone has a routine. Night school, homework, fight argue, sleep eat and it repeat.  I found myself realizing that the entire time I had been in my new home I had yet to meet my father in law.

I had only spoken to him briefly over the phone mids the beginning.  I as well knew that everyone had different mothers, all sorts of traumas taking over one by one. One after noon I had found myself done with most school work Yuma was fast asleep head curled in my lap, leaving me to blare some music through my headphones reading a random book.

For a moment though my focus was taken away by watching both Reiji and Ruki chasing each other around the couch, causing me to tilt my head in amusement it was funny to say the least since the music blasting made it seem more comedic then it needed to be. A maid briefly jumped over both their legs standing in front of me looking slightly frightened.

I yanked my headphones to rest around my neck turning my music down now hearing that the two were shouting at one another.

"Master Timothy." She greeted me softly bowing her head at me softly which I returned to her with a smile playing with Yuma's hair while he slept soundly hugging at me tightly.

"Hello there how can I help you?" I hoped me speaking in a soft little tone would help ease her from being scared of me, gazing at her. We both winced loudly from the bang that crashed.

"You freaking idiot! There's no way you could be this mature give it back!" She smiled at me gently as she spoke holding her hands in front of her.

"Mr Sakamaki  wishes to meet with you in his office." Right then and there the very tension grew in my body. That man was the reason for so much trauma. From what Shu told me one night when we were up, he was rarely every home and could show no love or affection which explains why he was so quick to have Yui be a blood bath or in fact have me marry them all.

Which reminds me that the wedding should be planned in no time. Flashing the woman one more smile, I nodded at her as my answer taking a deep breath in. Here goes nothing.

_______________________
A few short knocks were placed firmly on a large door the maid flashing me one more smile and head nod as she left me once a heavy voice spoke that I could enter opening up the door, I stepped inside shutting it behind me seeing a tall male sitting behind a desk. From a far he looked like Shu and Subaru without a doubt his hair had hints of pink to it, no wonder the Sakamaki's had good looks.

He looked up from the papers a sudden smirk like grin grew on his face as he exclaimed out startling me not only that but his very loud emotions shooting through me.

"Ah! Timothy it's so nice to finally meet you properly. I apologize for many months I haven't exactly been around but I hear the engagement to everyone has been a successful thing. How are you liking your new home?" I thought I was holding my breath casually placing my hands behind my back as I flashed him a smile and bowed at him.

"Hello Mr Sakamaki it's been well.." I paused for a moment watching him briefly lift up a hand towards me as he chuckled.

"You may call me Karlheinz, you are gonna be my son in law after all." I tested it out nodding in agreement. He genuinely was filled with excitement but not a hint of love or affection was anywhere near his heart at all.

"It's been well crazy, but I am quite happy hear. For the first half I was always getting yelled at by Yui that the marriage was a sin. I started enjoying using my gift to feel everyone's emotions. All of night school knows I am engaged to a ton of boys. Who so happen to be wild vampires who fight over everything." I shut my eyes for a moment to hear the loudest crash sounding down the hall. That's Laito's room.

"What the fuck Ayato! Get out of my room." I smiled a bit to myself watching the male face palm for a moment shaking with quiet laughter.

"I see, so it has been quite eventful. At least
you aren't dead yet which is a good sign." I found myself laughing shaking my fingers tracing at my own ring slowly a couple times as I spoke to him calmly.

"I've almost wanted to jump off the roof a few times. The fighting can be quite childish, and Carla's wolves as well as Kanato and Azusa, but I do care about them all and." I paused for a moment smiling down at my ring the entire time as I twisted it around before looking back up.

  "I'm here to stay sir." His fists both rested under his chin, his eyes narrowing as he studied me before his husky chuckles filled the air watching him shut his eyes briefly.

"Perhaps I should have kept you for myself..."