Chapter 14:"That's enough"

I slowly opened my eyes, and looked around. I had a pounding headache. I was in a stall? I tried to get up but I was chained to the wall. I struggled some more, before I heard footsteps. "Well, Well, Well, looks who's finally awake," said the man from before.
"Get me out of here!" I screamed.
"I'm sorry miss Luna, but I can't do that."

I shifted into my horse form, which broke the chains on my legs. I reared up, but the guy injected me with something in the neck. I tried to shift back, but I couldn't. "You like the potion effect? You won't be able to shift back to human now," he chuckled," I have to pay back that witch now, she said she wanted our first child. But don't worry I'll mate with you many times."

"What is wrong with you?!?" I whinnied.
"Oh, nothing." he said while chuckling.
"Why are you doing this?!" I whinnied again.
"You will find out soon my sweet," he said and injected me with a sedative. He slipped a halter on me. "Now it's time for you to learn to respect me first," he said ominously.

He dragged me into a round pen, and released the halter. He brought out a whip and cracked it over my back. I jumped to one side, and screamed with terror. He cracked it over my back again and again until blood tricked down my back. "I think that's enough," he said, and led me into a stall made of silver. Dam it! Silver is a shifters weakness. I was tied in the corner and left alone in the darkness.
Why was he doing this? I had to find out who the fuck this guys was. I laid down on the straw and felt my eyes grow heavy. I welcomed the darkness.