Chapter 16:" Brother vs. Brother"

Tate's POV
Pain, it was all I felt. April and I's mate link wasn't strong enough to find where she was, but I could feel all the pain she was feeling. I had to find her and soon, she may be a luna, but she was growing weaker by the day. "Alright guys the east group will check this area of the herd lands and the west group will check over there...." I was sending out search parties all over the herd lands, something told me to stay in the homelands. We had been searching for weeks to no avail.

"Um, Alpha I don't mean to be pessimistic but we have been searching for weeks and no one has found even a sign of Luna," Rob, my beta, said.
"We will keep searching, understand?! She is out there somewhere, I can feel it-" I felt the worst pain from April I had ever experienced. "Aaaaahhrrrrrahhh!!!!!"
"Alpha!!! What's wrong?!?!"
"I-It f-feels l-like my heart i-is being r-ripped o-out of m-my chest!!!!!!!!!!!!" Everyone started to scream and panic in the room.
"Get the herd doctor!!!"

I started to black out a little but I was able to hear the herd doctor say "It's his mate." and I blacked out.

*inside his mind*

No! Leave me alone! Get away from me! You're crazy Tate will find me! He won't let you do this to me-ahhhhhhh!!!!

I could hear her, she needs me! I could hear her scream bloody murder. I ran, I ran and ran but I couldn't get to her. She was still screaming. I kept running. Running. I could still hear her, and then, she stopped. It was quiet.

APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tornado became enraged he wanted to take control and kill someone. No, don't we will find her!
It's too late you fool, it's too late. He fell silent and started to cry his heart out.

*back to reality!*

"Oh thank the moon goddess he's alive!"
"APRIL!!!!!!!" I screamed.
Suddenly it hit me, I knew where she was. "Gather our armies, I know where April is!"

o~0~o

I slowly approached the abandoned farm. I could smell her, she was in the barn. With half of the herd behind me, I trotted into the barn. She was in the first stall. Silver. I was about to open the latch when a black horse came charging through the door. I accepted his silent challenge. He lunged for my feet and I kicked him in the throat. He reared up and landed on my back. I decided to use the old family move for this battle. I half-reared, and quickly went for the legs. He saw it coming and kicked me in the head, creating a large gash behind my ear.

I was surprised. The only people who knew about that move was my family. And the only horse that would kick behind the ear was-"Conor?" The horse shifted.
"Long time no see brother!"
"Your alive!"
"Don't pull that act with me!"
"But the wolves-"
"I wasn't killed!"
"You have April!"

"Yes, it was the ultimate revenge."
"But I never-"
"You left me there to die!"
"I was 5!"
"It doesn't matter! I hurt the closest thing to your heart, your mate!"
"Why I outta!"
"Do what Tate I've already done the unthinkable, there's nothing you can do."
"I have a whole army behind me I suggest you start running now or they will take you to our prison."
"Yeah right."

My whole army came into the door way, and they grabbed him. I quickly shifted and unbolted the stall door. The sight before me was unbearable. April was crumpled in a heap, she was pale and definitely starved. "April, I-I'm here now."
"Tate, he-he,"
"He what?"
"He-he raped me!"