9𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.

𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒕:𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒊 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑩𝒚 𝒑𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒎 (𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂)

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓:𝑳𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝑲𝒊𝒅!𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆:𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕(?) 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝑯𝑶𝑳𝒀 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑵𝑲𝑺 𝑭𝑶𝑹 9𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔 (𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒍𝒍𝒚- 𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚) 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒖 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒔
𝑯𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒊 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅..𝒔𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒐𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔.

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔:𝑮𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗

Your shackles stood where you stood shaking fearfully How long had it been since you ate? felt the cormfort off your mother. you started at the ground reminding you off thoose days
"Up at your feet You've been sold!" Struggling to stand up with your cuffed hands They wackes you till you spilt blood. "Dumbasses im getting up.." Your mummbles were weak as you stood up "What a waste of a pretty face." The man smiled chuckling. "Rember when i kicked you in the fucking dick when we fought."

"You bitch!-'' He swang at you as the hit was stopped. "Stop Comrade Shes getting sold The ransomed asked for her to be alright. God you guys did a number on her guess we have to cover it up." You stared at the ginger looking ass hole As your vision blocked with a bag over your head. As you stood,Your hands bled after the cuffs being on for so long.. You heard the groans off the others. Few died. One...A fork to the neck twisted then stabbed reaptedly. Then aten by hilichurls.

Another beaten to death with their eyes ripped out pouring blood..out off the sockets. You marched out to your buyer.

Days and nights went by They fed and catered you however the marks off blood and everything was still there. Beating you in spots no one could see.

╔═══*. .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·.     *═══╗

"The money we agreeded on 9k."  The bitch spoke once more as you struggled.
"Hm..Fine. However wait please."That voice..It was lisa! You were safe hopefully. You felt an endearing presence infront off you as you were unmasked along with your back exposed. Covered... Jean stood on stand by. As knights got ready..To strike at any moment. "My. Who did this you Y/n." She never used your name unless she was pissed. You were too traumatized to speak after seeing such...Misery.

All that happened was tears and cries as the fatui held and pulled your cuffs back ready to attack. But..As you shut your eyes all you felt was an electrical shock gentle at that..
As your eyes opened slowly. They were fried..Jean watched and nodded as knights came to your defence as the Mora was safely secured with jean. As she called for Kaeya who was nearby To handle the Kof money. As she once again stepped in to handle the fatui.

╔═══*.          .·:·.☽✧ v v.·:·. *═══╗

You watched the bodies that layed beside you unconcious. as you sobbed. As the cuffed layed beside your as they were bruise from how long you had been wearing them for 2 weeks. Yet you saw so much.. Slowly the purple witch came closer as you saw that Ass hole gingered bitch. You sprawled backwards trying to run thinking your body was still cuffed. She could only watch in horror. "Its alright..Im here." Your eyes returned to the real world realziong the cuffs were off as you ran to your mother sprawling and gripping her shirt sobbing into her embrace. "Sh..Its okay. Mums here.."

You finally fell out that childish mind lost into a traumatic lost one. As your mouth shut for months as your eyes devoided life after that day. As your mum tried her best for you so did most off the knights.

They missed your smile.