Character Sketch

Hy guys this is the character brief..... Look into it.....

Goenka family

A family which was know for their culture and tradition alson with the truthfullness

A family which was know for their culture and tradition alson with the truthfullness..... Manish Goenka..... Loves children equally but A little more to Akshu..... He only wanted Akshu to be safe so he sent her far.... But there also he did mistake in his greed...... Instead of sending her to her extended family his sent to live her life alone his hostel......

Suhani Goenka was a strict women.... But now as turned soft at her increasing age..... Always want her family to live peacefully...... Always miss her Akshu..... Was against sending her away but couldn't do anything..... Doesn't like Arohi's behaviour......

Swarna Manish Goenka a women known her calmness loves all children equally.....

Akhilesh Goenka a good willed person at heart but doesn't realise that his love of Arohi as turned her a brat even she is good at heart but she more of practical person.....

Sureka Akhilesh Goenka a lady was is good at heart but never liked Sirat but didn't have any problem with her as she was mother the three children equally but could never tolerate Arohi's behaviour so shifted to London with her Kids......

Luv and kush are married and happy in their life but truely miss living in big joint family..... Never like their father favouring Arohi in her wrong doings..... Couldn't protect their Bhai and bhabhi jaan..... And regret it.....

Naksh Natik Singhaniya

A ruthless businessman

A ruthless businessman..... All refer him as shark in business...... Also owns chains of restaurants world wide..... Was a calm and sensible before but after his sister's death turned cold towards the business world but Karthik death was his last throw as he turned ruthless to all accept his family and loved ones..... It was only because of his princess he still has his sanity...... Love his family the most and his all children...... Handle Singhaniyas empire along with his own hotel chains..... Married to Keerthi Goenka who is love of life and Krish is his result of their love....... Hate Goenkas ...... Has moved to New York and works there itself......