Part 3

Hy back with update...... Excited?

So......

*****

While Abhira talking here their other siblings were searching and hiding groom's shoes.....

Arohi saw Abhi talking to Ashi..... And was envious towards her......

Arohi:why the hell is Abhimanyu talking to that Ashi..... He never once talked nicely when we are alone..... Now see how he laughing along with her..... By the way we have hide the shoes.... Yes.... I will bring him back.... He should help than sit and talk there.....

Before she could go.... Neil stopped as he saw her looking towards his brother..... Where he got a surprise seeing his cold arrogant brother being himself with Ashi.... And he didn't want the chipkali to spoil it......

Neil:where are you going... Find a place to hide the shoes....

Arohi: Aree see na Abhimanyu is talking to that Ashi..... We'll call him.... Even he can help us find the place to hide shoes..... Than simply sitting and talking to that girl.... What is there in her....

Neil:aree akal kam chipkali.... (Brainless lizard) Let him be.... I have heard that Ashi is expert in hiding things... So see if we call bhai.... Even she will be free.... Let him be there and she will be distracted.....

Saying he dragged her from their.....

Neil:thank god I brought her back.... But I must say if Ashi becomes my bhabhi than bhai will always be happy....

He thought to himself and was smiling to himself....

Arohi:why are you smiling like a creep....

Neil:nothing I am happy my brother is getting married.....

Neil:god I should keep her away from bhai and Ashi.... Else she will spoil everything.....

Murmuring he went from there.....

*****

Well now it was time for gathbandhan..... Were groom sister should do the gathbandhan.... Which was performed by both Anisha and Neeti....

And later all the rituals where completed.....

Even Singhaniya's and Goenka's noticed Abhi and Ashi's closeness....

Here while Singhaniya's were surprised and worried that they couldn't go and warn Abhi as they have act as if they are not related to Ashi.... But still it didn't stop boys from thinking they could do it later when no one will be there and now just keep an eye on Abhi.......

Goenka's we not happy with this.... Not everyone but some....

*****

When Singhaniya's and Goenka's were having dinner..... Well even Brila's were present..... But only elder and younger ones were with the bride and groom including Arohi....

Akhilesh:Krish why don't you tell you friend to maintain distance from Abhi....

While hearing their son Abhi's name even Brila's were attentive....

Krish:why let them be na.... What is the problem.....

Akhilesh: Krish Aru like abhi and if she see them she won't like it.... Can't you do this for your sister.....

By listening this everyone where angry except Goenka's..... But Keerthi was disappointed seeing her papa not interfering.... He was never like this....

Krish:there is nothing to feel bad and it's Abhi's life he can live however he want and of Ashi and him.... Let them be..... I don't see any problem and it's not like Arohi is his fiance.... And she should gain my sister place I cannot just give it to anyone....