- FOUR

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐎, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍?"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃, "𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆. 𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓, 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐒. 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐒."

ೃ⁀➷
ㅤㅤㅤ

ೃ⁀➷ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤ𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺

𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺.

𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴.

the sight of a family flashes before her eyes. she was taken aback; the life, burning aflame in their eyes were something she hadn't seen for long. the bright smile painted across their faces, the opulent purity within their souls―  had a rush of need spread through her petite frame to protect and secure it.

she does not require even a single soul to live with no care of this world, but he does. he, whose sole purpose of wandering the winds is to atone the larceny of her happiness and freedom. he pay no minds that he lives in mere peril― to him, all is well for as long as she is present by his side. therefore, she shall do all of her might to protect him, as well as others of the same nature as him. humans are to be protected and saved; neither harmed nor massacred. 

nezuko harshly turned her head with all she could suffice to resist the tempting urge to gobble this human into her guts, suprising all parties present within the estate. shinazugawa's mouth hung slightly open, dumbfounded that a demon had refused his marechi blood that not even the strongest could resist.

a relieved smile had formed on tanjiro's face, as his heart leaped with joy upon witnessing his sister refusing human flesh, proven to be different and unique from other demons. he lets out a heavy sigh, his shoulder falling as he grips onto the wooden patio to support his form.