v

It was December, one of Y/N's favorite months. It was also just a few days before Christmas. The little town takes the holiday seriously, and every 24th of December, you could see decorations and lights throughout the whole town. It's a beautiful sight, and a magical one for children. Poeple sometimes even gift strangers, which isn't that surprising since not many residents live there.

Y/N was trying to build a snowman with Elyk infront of his house. He had envited her over to hang out, Helen said he can't due to 'family reasons' again. "Hey, Cherry? Do I give Richard orange or purple eyes?" Y/N asked. Elyk's mother gave them a lot of buttons, and she just can't choose a color!

"Hmmm... why not both? It would look really pretty!" Y/N nodded, agreeing with Elyk. He had a point, she could always pick both. She gently placed the eyes onto Richard's, the now named the snowman, little head. It was the size of a toddler's head.

Elyk put a black jacket on Richard's body, and a cheap pink wig on his head. The two friends stepped back a bit and admired their abomina- masterpiece. They felt pride swell in their chests. They high-fived each other and giggled. The door to Elyk's house soon opened and revealed his mother, Wifana. She was a nice woman in
Y/N's opinion, partly because the lady always gave her and Helen bags of candy.

"Cher, N/N, the cookies are finished. Go and wash your hands, we're going to decorate them" Wifana informed them with a smile. The kids rushed past her and raced to the bathroom, leaving poor Richard alone. Wifana shook her head and closed the door.

☆☆☆

The kitchen was pure chaos. Most people would assume that Wifana has great experience with decorative sweets seeing as she made them a lot. Unfortunately, assumptions aren't always correct. The Broflovskis and Y/N were cackling like madmen, each making fun of the other's cookie designs.

"Y-your looks like- HHHHHHH!" Elyk can't even form a sentence. Wifana's cookies look like horrifying possessed creatures, Y/N's look like a unicorn shat proceeded to throw up on them, and Elyk's look very... colourful and messy? Not even words can describe whatever he created.

"I- *cough*- ok, ok...heh... I'm okay," Wifana managed to say. Her cheeks hurt, and so do the kids'. "Lets take them to the living room, we can cuddle and watch TV while eating these very... well-designed...things" she said as she took the tray and some milk. Ekyl grabbed Y/N's hand and dragged her to to living room, forcing her to sit down. He took some blankets out of a small wardrobe in the corner. They looked warm and fluffy, perfect for a cold night.

The woman soon came in with the snacks. The three sat on the couch with her in the middle, cuddled underneath the huge blankets, and turned on a random movie that looked interesting.

☆☆☆

A/N: i'm sorry for posting another a/n, and sorry for not updating a lot. I haven't been doing well in a few subjects, and my parents became stricter about my studying schedule, which is the main reason. The electricity also randomly goes out sometimes. I hope you can all understand. Also i apolagize for making this chapter short. It honestly feels like a filler.

W.c.: 569