Morning Kiss?!

Bryan's Pov~
I woke up to see myself in Inpu's arms...I felt bad after what happened to him...he even Cryed?!

Bryan: *tries to get get up*

Inpu: *pulls Bryan back down*

I tried to get up but he kept pulling me down and closer...I tried to wake him up but he didn't wanted to:

Bryan: Master wake up it's...time to get up...

Inpu: Fuck that...fuck work...fuck everything...

I got annoyed and I bopped him on he's nose...he doesn't like it when I do that...last time I did that he didn't like it and he yelled...but this time he growled at me...

Inpu: Grrr!

I smiled as he did that...he opened he's eyes and he saw me smiling...he kissed my four head...and he finally got up...I went to the kitchen and I made the both of us some pasta and coffee for him...I just drinked some juice...and after we ate I was washing the dishes and I felt someones arms around my waist...it was Inpu...he put he's head on my shoulder...

Bryan: What about work?

Inpu: Dont have any today...

Bryan: I don't believe you.

Inpu: You should...

Bryan: Alright what ever you saw....Master...

Inpu then watched as I finished washing the last cup and I felt him bite my neck...

Bryan: A-Ah s-sir~

Inpu: Yes Dear~

Bryan: W-What are you doing?!

Inpu: I didn't like on how you booped my nose earlier...I was having an amazing dream and your ruined it with bopping my nise...

Bryan: I just wanted to get up and get ready for the day!

Inpu: Well to bad~

Inpu soon started to bit my color bone...making me moan:

Bryan: A-Ah~ S-Stop i-it~

Inpu: I don't think I want to~

He soon picked me up and sat me on the counter and he put he's legs in between mine and he got really close and he...kissed me...OMG HE WAS KISSING ME!!!! I tried to get out of the kiss but I couldn't...I soon melted in to tje kiss and he bit of my wings...they were supper sensitive and him biting them made me shiver and moan loudly...

Bryan: A-Ah! Ngh!~

Inpu then put he's hand under my shirt but I took it out and I yelled:

Bryan: S-Stop I'm N-Not Ready!!!

Inpu: God your so weak...

He soon let go of me and I touched my wing and I was running my neck where he lefty bit marks...it felt weird and I soon go to off the counter...I started to fell heat on my wing...he bit me a little to hard it still felt like he was biting it...

Bryan: W-Why did you do that?!

Inpu: Heh I wanted to see how you would moan~

He came closer and he put he's hand on my chin and he seed:

Inpu: I wanted to know how you tasted Dear~

I blushed as he seed that...I flustered...I was a blushing mess...