Help from a lover

Bryan's Pov~

I looked around the new house it was so big and beautiful...I saw Artemis playing with Master he looked happy I smiled and I looked around more...I soon started to fell unsafe again...I started to shake as the room started to get smaller I fell down looking around and I tried to flap my wings but they were broken and they hurt I screamed and everything went black...and I felt someone hug me and they were running my back and I heard there voice...it was Master...

Inpu: It's okay I'm here dear

I was breathing heavily and I felt him pick me up and take me to a bedroom at least I think because I was sat on something soft and I left pillows and blankets...I was soon layed down on Master's chest and I started to see again and I saw that we were in a bedroom but not on a bed but on a couch...I looked up to see Master and he was stroking my wings gently...I cuddled him and he cuddled me back I was starting to fell warm and safe again...I looked up at Master and he was annoyed a bit and he bonked my head...

Bryan: o-ow...

Inpu: Why did you call me by my real name?

Bryan: I-I

Inpu: please don't stutter

Bryan: S-Sorry...

Master looked at me annoyed but soon calmed down and he continued to cuddle me and stroke my wings gently...I started to calm down more he soon gave me some water and food...I ate it all and Artemis came to us and he played with Master...I was happy that he was okay and doing better and my wings were doing better as well...

2 hours later~

Inpu's Pov~

I saw that Artemis fell asleep so I took him to he's new room and went back to my dear Angel he was laying down he looked scared a bit and I sat next to him...he instantly cuddled me and I cuddled him back...he was still not feeling good...I pulled him closer and he started to calm down again...he soon fell asleep and I kissed he's head and I put a nother blanket over him this time covering me as well and I fell asleep as well...