1. Jihoon: Just Coffee Isn't Sustainable!

Jihoon's POV

I head down to the kitchen to get another cup of coffee. I start to pour it in my mug, just as Soonyoung walks in.

"Hoonie, it's 11 pm, and that's like your 10th cup today, you need to sleep." He says and I chuckle and he pulls me into a hug.

"Hoshi hyung, I have been sleeping, I am just finishing the track for the title song and then I am off to bed." I lie and he hums contently and I pull away.

"You should head to bed Hoshi hyung, you seem pretty tired." I say as I walk out of the kitchen and he follows me.

"Okay I am off to bed then, but promise me that you will try and get some sleep." He says and I nod before going to my room. I really need to get a coffee pot and mini fridge for my room so I would have to stop working all the time, but then again Cheol hyung would kill me cause I wouldn't overwork myself, much like I am right now, it just seems less noticeable. Imagine if I could stay held up in my room working when I wasn't at the studio. I sigh and then remember that I told Soonyoung that I had been sleeping, which isn't true. I have slept all of maybe an hour in the last 3 days. I am surprised I am still going. Coffee, that's the answer. We have dance practice tomorrow and I am a little worried about not sleeping for 4 days and not leaving my computer, what could go wrong? I start getting into fixing the track and I finally get it to a place where I feel like it's okay to save it and I get up to run to the bathroom before I lay down and there is a knock on my door.

"Woozi? It's time to get up, we have to leave in an hour." I hear Jeonghan hyung call and I feel my eyes go wide, I thought it was only like 1 in the morning. I turn around to look at the clock on my desk and it shows 7 am. I sigh and head to the bathroom. I shower quickly, get dressed and head downstairs. I get to the kitchen and grab a travel mug and pour some coffee in it.

"Hey Hoonie." Soonyoung hyung says and I smile slightly.

"Hey Soonie hyung." I say turning around. He was smiling but as soon as our eyes meet his smile falls.

"Hoonie, did you get any sleep last night?" He asks and I sigh and nod.

"Yeah I lost track of time and didn't head to bed until 1 but I am okay." I say and I see concern resting on his features. He sighs and shakes his head giving me a little smile that doesn't meet his eyes like normal.

"Okay, but if you need a break let me know, I am in charge of practice today." He states and I smile and nod and head to my room to grab my bag. I pick it up from the floor and go to stand up straight again but start feeling funny.

"Woozi? You coming?" Vernon calls and I turn to see him outside my door and I nod before trying to recollect myself and head towards the door. The ride to the company building wasn't long but enough for me to have some reflection time and realize how much my head is pounding, and that I feel nauseous. We arrive and I stand up slightly to crawl out of the van and the funny lightheaded feeling returns, I just shake it off and climb out throwing my bag over my shoulder. Soonyoung hyung comes up next to me and we walk together and he is talking to me but I am not really processing just nodding while trying to keep my stomach intact. We get into the building and drop our bags and start stretching. I can feel the exhaustion setting in and my head hurts more, my stomach churning. I will be amazed if I make it through today without throwing up.

Soonyoung's POV

We got to the company building and I run to Jihoon's side and start talking to him as we walk in and he nods along but he doesn't seem to be hearing me. I look at him and see the bags under his eyes and a crease in his forehead like he's in pain. Before I can ask him about it we are in the practice room and everyone drops their bags and we start stretching. I look over to see Jihoon looking really out of it. We get in position to start practicing the dance for Left and Right and I try to go to Jihoon before I am stopped.