Poisoned

You and Troy went on a picnic for your guy’s 6 month anniversary. He packed your favorite fruit which is strawberries. He packed some melted chocolate as well. You dipped a strawberry into the chocolate and took a bite. You had some chocolate on your face.

“Y/N, you have something on your face.”

Troy then pointed to the side. You tried to wipe it off but couldn't get it. Troy then gave up and laughed. He ended up getting up and licking you where the chocolate was. You laughed because he licked you.

“I'm going to go use the bathroom, i'll be right back.” you said.

“Okay, i'll be here.”

You got up and went to the bathroom. When you left, Troy turned around to look at the animals running around. Little did he know that there was a monster in the bushes. The monster came out and took a bottle out of its pocket. He opened it and poured it in your drink. After he poured it, he left and teleported away. You came back and sat down.

“I'm back.”

Troy then turned around and smiled at you. You guys then finished your picnic. You drank your entire drink with the poison in it. You didn't know it was poisoned. You packed everything up and left holding hands. 

*Time Skip*

You guys arrived at the base where everyone was. You got out and fell down. Troy came around the car and came over to you.

“You okay Y/N?”

You nodded your head no. You put a hand on your stomach and were breathing heavily. Troy then picked you up and took you inside. Everyone saw you in Troy's arms so pale, pale as a ghost.

“What's wrong with Y/N?” asked Gia.

“I don't know, she got out of the car and fell down. She was holding her stomach and was pale.” said Troy.

“Bring her here.” said Tensei.

Troy brought you over and kneeled down. Tensei put a scanner over you. After 10 seconds he said…

“She's been poisoned.”

Just then Gosei started to talk.

“Rangers, there is a monster in Franklin Park.”

“That's where Y/N and I had our picnic.”

“Let's get going.” said Emma.

Everyone left besides Troy. He stayed by your side the whole time.

*Time Skip*

Everyone got back with an antidote. Noah handed it to Troy. Troy picked you up and sat behind you. He rested you on his chest and put the bottle up to your mouth. You drank it slowly. The poison then left you. You were back to normal and your color was back. 

“Why don't we leave and let them rest.” said Gia.

Everyone nodded and left. Troy then laid down on the couch and put you on top of him. You were out like a light. He gave you a kiss on the head and shut his eyes and fell to sleep.