Christmas Day

It was Christmas eve and it was getting late. Everyone was watching Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer. You were cuddled up to Troy on the floor. Your eyes started to get heavy. You then yawned.

“You tired princess?” asked Troy.

You nodded your head yes.

“Y/N and I are gonna go hit the hay. Have a good night everyone.” Troy said while standing up. You grabbed his hand and went to his room. You grabbed his sweatshirt that was on his bed and put it on. You then crawled into bed. You then put your head on the pillow. As soon as your head hit the pillow, you were out like a light. Troy saw you and came over. He crawled into bed with you and pulled you close.

“I love you so much Y/N, I want you to get a good night's sleep because I have a surprise for you.”

He gave you a kiss on the head and shut his eyes and fell asleep.

*Time Skip*

The next morning, you woke up realizing it's christmas. You lifted your head up and saw Troy on his phone looking down at you.

“Good morning princess.”

“Good morning.”

You sat up and stretched. You stretched your arms and Troy poke your sides. You put your arms down fast and laughed. You then tackled Troy and started to tickle him. He picked you up and flipped spots with you. He started to tickle you.

“Troy! Stop! It tickles!” you yelled while laughing.

He then stopped and gave you a kiss on your nose. He got up and you got up. You guys then walked to the living room and saw everyone sitting down. You and Troy sat next to the others. Noah then started to pass out presents.

*Time Skip*

Everyone has opened all their presents.

“Okay i think that everything.” said Jake.

“Actually no it's not.”

Everyone looked at him weird. He pulled out a box from his pocket and gave it to you. You were shocked. You then unwrapped it. You then opened it and saw a necklace.

You looked at Troy and started to cry happy tears

“Troy, I love it.”

He rubbed your back to calm you down. You then took it out of the box to have Troy put it on. You handed it to Troy to put it on. You moved your hair out of the way. Troy then put it in front of you and clipped it. You put your hair back and held the necklace in your hands. You smiled at Troy. He smiled back. He then gave you a quick kiss. You then heard a click. You looked at Gia and saw a camera in her hand. You then smiled at her. For the rest of the day, everyone was either playing outside or watching Christmas movies.