ABOUT THE STORY

Dear Readers,

I have all the rights reserved for this book and I don't allow anyone to copy my story and post it on some other reading/writing platforms without my consent. This story is purely my imagination and any resemblance to anythings are purely coincidental.

The images of the characters which I have used in my story do not belong to me. They do not have any kind of links with this fictional story of mine by any means. I have just used their images only to give my characters a face.

This story has extremely explicit contents like sexual harrasment, physical abuse and mental torture etc thus strictly prohibited for the readers of the age group of below 18 years. I do not support these kind of things but these are necessary for my story to proceed.

This Romantic- thriller will be based upon supernatural things. It is purely a fictional story from my imagination and it would have no relations with the story of the original Serpent king TAKSHAK, a Hindu mythological character from the Mahabharat. This story would be based on mostly modern time.

As English is not my first language so there would be many grammatical mistakes and errors in this story.

Thank you 🙏