PITCH BLACK ( Ch-01)

A girl was running in the dark. It seemed like she was running away from something or someone.

She couldn't even see the path on which she was running to escape herself out from that darkness. Everywhere was dark like pitch black, not even a single source of light was coming from any direction. She was running aimlessly as she could feel like, that path wasn't leading her to anywhere and she was trapped in a labyrinth.

Suddenly She fell down on the ground among the thousands of serpents. She couldn't see them but their strong hissing sounds made her to understand that she was laying on the bed of numerous serpents.

Due to immense fear she didn't even try to get up from the bed of those venomous creatures. Her body started shaking badly but suddenly she felt a feather like soft thing was crawling on her body starting from her toe to upward towards her face.She immediately closed her eyes tightly when that feather like thing touched her middle waist.

"HISSSHH"..... suddenly she heard a very strong hissing sound near to one of her ears.This hissing sound was very strong and dominating as compared to other hissing sounds around her.She could feel that some huge creature was hovering over her but their bodies weren't touching with eachother.That creature was so close to her that she could feel the hot breathing coming out from it,was directly falling over her skin.

"HISSSHH.... UTPALA!! MY QUEEN!!!. OPEN YOUR BEAUTIFUL EYES"..... She heard a male voice speaking these words on her ear.

Hearing her name from his mouth, she slowly opened her eyes and found that a male silhouette who had a pair of deep dark red eyes glowing like fire was over her, trapping her body inbetween both of his hands. It wasn't possible for her to see his face due to that extreme darkness but she felt that he is very big in size. His buring fire like red eyes were the only source of light there in that darkness.A very strong intoxicating scent of Sandalwood and Frangipani flower was coming out from that male silhouette .

"Wwww ...Wh .. Who are you???".... She asked him after gathering some courage within herself and her breathing became heavy.

"Hahahaha.... HISSSHH.... Don't you know???".....he questioned her hissing while putting some of her hair strands behind her ear.

She felt a sudden spark like an electric current ran through her nervous system due to his slightest touch.Their bodies weren't touching eachother but she was feeling his strong musculine aura around herself. It seemed like he was dominating each and every activity of those numerous venomous serpents there only with his single presence. The hissing sounds of those serpents who were crawling around them was dominated by his strong voice.

Don't you know, UTPALA.!! That Who am I to you?..HISSSHH...he said and her toes become curled due to the effect of his very strong manly voice. Her heart started beating fastly and Due to nervousness she again closed her eyes.

Nnnn....No..NO! I don't kkk..know ww..who are yyy...you....She replied to him while stuttering badly, still closing her eyes.

HISSSHH..... Don't deny my Queen. You know me very well but unable to remember.... Saying this he started caressing her lower lips with his thumb.

His slightest touch again made her to shiver badly and breath fastly causing her chest to heaving up and down.

"I WAS YOUR PAST...
I AM YOUR PRESENT and ..
I WILL BE YOUR FUTURE TOO..
You are destined only to me in your each and every birth. If I am body then you are my soul. If I am heart then you are my heartbeat. If I am darkness then you are my light and If I am a curse then you are my cure.....
You are the truth of my life,my better half, my wife for the eternity".....Saying this he came nearer to her lips and bite her lower lips all of a sudden.

AAHHHH......She suddenly woke up from her dream due to that pain on her lips.His bite felt more like a stung on her lips.She started looking here and there and found herself sitting on her soft bed.She was now in reality, in the real world, out from that creepy dream.But that dream felt so realistic that she was still confused.

This was for the first time she dreamt something like that.The hissing of that mosculine silhouette was still giving her goosebumps.

Getting up from her bed, she then moved towards the big size mirror of her bedroom and started checking herself out from head to toe and her eyes got stucked on two tiny red dots on the lower lips. Blood was still dripping out from that tiny wound. She was examining her wound with keen interest while a thought suddenly stroked in to her mind.

She was stunned after realising that the bite mark on her lower lip was very similar to the bite mark of snake.

"Is that really my dream???..... Or my imagination???? Or something beyond that????",..She was hell shocked and started breathing heavily remembering each and every moment of that dream.

"Who are you???...What are you???Are you even real or some kind of illusion???? I don't even know you then how did I become your queen???How did I become your wife???",... She was saying all these to herself standing infront of that mirror,remembering his each and every words while closing her eyes.

UTPALA, MY QUEEN!!..... HISSSHHhhhh.........Her heart skipped a beat when that sound echoed in her ears but when she opened her eyes she found no one inside her room. She was all alone there.

__________________________
_______________

Ignore my grammatical mistakes.