TRISHUL (Ch-02)

"Where are you going huh???",.. Saying this he hugged her waist tightly from behind.

When she tried to scream he covered her mouth with his big palm.

"Sweetheart!! Now bear the punishment for insulting me",... Saying this he discarded her saree and tore off the blouse along with her inner wear from her shoulder revealing her chest. She was now only in her saya( long skirt).

"Ahh...Ple..please... Leave me...", She screamed and started wriggling when he groped one of her breast with his calloused palm while pinching the butter like soft skin of her bare waist with another.

"Umm...baby!!! Your boobs feel so heavenly. Ummm!!!...", He said inhaling her skin while breathing heavily.

"Ahh....help me...somebody help me",..

"Tsk tsk...Don't waste your energy by fruitless attempt baby. Belive me You will need it more later",... He said licking down her exposed skin from ear to shoulder while Whispering seductively. His left hand slowly slowly slipped down towards the waistband of her long skirt. He could feel his lower part was twitching in need.

"D..did your p..parents teach you t..to behave like this???",.. That girl yelled with crying helplessly when she felt his hand was trying to invade her hidden innocence down below.

His mind which was filled with lust sometimes ago now filled with rage and his iris coloured changed from charcoal black to golden green. He pushed her away so harshly that the poor girl collided brutally against the wall and bounced back, falling on ground, loosing her sense.

 He pushed her away so harshly that the poor girl collided brutally against the wall and bounced back, falling on ground, loosing her sense

(His eyes changed into something like this)

He strode towards her unconscious body with raging like an untamable wild beast but stopped seeing her battered body.

"Aaaargh!!!! I hate you TAKSHAK!!!.... I hate you ANUBHAA!!!!.....I hate both of you. You people destroyed my adolescence, snatched away my happiness. I lothe Your existence. You don't deserve to be called as my parents. You people made me like this. I am a beast now, a heartless devil whose innocent heart is ruined by your betrayal. Why did you do this to me??? Why did you left me in the state of nowhere??? Neither I am able to die nor able to live. Why did you make me like this??? why???whyyyy????whyyyyyyy?????",...He was punching the wall with his fist like a maniac. Painful tears were dripping down from his wild fire like buring eyes.

"TAKSHAK !!! You deserve this curse. You fucking deserve this curse and I will make sure you won't ever be able to get rid of this. I won't let you to trick ANUBHA. No Matter how many birth she would take I won't let both of you to reunite",....He howled in agony in that soundproof room which made that girl gain her sense back slightly.

"P..Pani..!!! Pa..Pani!!!",... She asked for water while stiring a little lying on the ground.

He suddenly stopped punching the wall and wiped off his blurry eyes with the back of his palm.