Chapter:2 kiss with a twist

Coles pov

As i cooked breakfest the little princess came out from the bedroom "good morning sleeping beauty breakfast is almost done and ur gonna wanna hurry we got 15 minutes till class" we got to class in time we did all are normal classes in the morning then the sex classes in the after noon.

Cage walked in and got all the boys to follow him "alright boys today we will be learning how to french kiss and finger your partners" i jerked back when cage had said that. finger tanisha is he crazy. cage gave the word to let the girls in when we were ready in front of me was tanisha she was sitting on a desk when liz gave the word i got up and slowly pushed tanisha to the desk "wha-what are you doing col-" before she could finish i started to kiss her when we parted lips i said "are you ready" my hand went down into her pants and started to rub her clit she let out a small moan i went a bit faster making tanisha grab onto me the faster i went the harder her grip got "times up" liz said i got of tanisha and hid my face stopping her from seeing how embaressed i was "well did we have fun class you should tell us if it was fun, cole and tanisha you 2 got into it quite fast and you to were pretty good at it" we both turned red and i just had to run out im such an idiot. Every one was in shock including tanisha she ran out after me seconds later liz said "was it something i said" confused.

After half an hour tanisha found me at the dorm laying on the bed "so this is were you hid" "go away i dont wanna talk about it" "whats there to be so afraid of, why dont you wanna be here with me, do you even care about me, tell me cole why are you so angry at me!" "SHUT UP! i-i love you alright i love you tanisha ever since w-" she cut me off with a kiss her lips were warm and soft i let out a tiny moan when we stopped "really your such a softy". I tried to be mad at her but she just gave me a sly grin she pulled my pants of showing my dick she held it in one hand and started to move her hand "what are you dooooo oh my gosh tanisha were did you learn to do this" i let out a huge moan i told her to stop befor i came but it was to late we both had cum on us she enjoyed it more then me. we both washed off and she told me over dinner, while we were learning how to finger she was learning how to give a hand job. After that i went to bed she gave me a kiss on the cheek befor she went to bed. Sigh this is emotionly and physicly exhausting night journal.