Chapter 10: every things back to normall

As the sun rose a little girl awoke from her slumber wondering were her prince was "c-cole are you there..." As her voice echoed through the apartment hearing no response she started to cry waiting for him. as she cried she didn't realise the arms that wrapped around her "sshh dont cry im here now i wanted to tell you thank you tanisha, cheer up i have breakfast for you come on" "just let me get dressed". tanisha came out wearing a crop top short shorts and a jumper. "hey cole look" tanisha points to the tv when cole turned around he saw to his shock both his parents killed but no one else and to top it all off there official government assassins. Cole didnt care about his parents one bit but her sister was still there cole grabs his stuff and tanisha aswell and makes there way to the mansion.

"Madison! Were are you" cole sprints through the mansion looking for his sister panicking as he turns a corner he crashes into the pink haired girl she gasps to the sight of her brother and quickly hugs him "cole your back are you okay are you hurt" cole nodded smiling relieved that she was not hurt. soon after the three teens had a talk a man in a business suit walked up to cole "hello good sir i am hear to inform you that you are now the head of the vallier family and now own the mansion and everything el-" "thanks but no thanks i dont want my family's mansion or anything Madison could you please take over all this please" she nods and the man gives the deed to the mansion to madison he tips his hat off and leaves "so what now brother you have two days left in paris" "well im going out with tanisha today but tomorrow i dont know but we better be off come on tanisha we'll see you tonight" with a wave goodbye they walked out making there way to the park

"So what do wanna do here" cole grabs tanisha and does all the kiddy things she liked from flying kites to blowing bubbles they did them all. when they were tired the walked over to a shady tree and layed down tanisha of course wanting to lay on cole but got up and said cheerfully "im gonna get us some be right back" cole walked down to the burger truck to buy 2 burgers for the both of them "one burger for milady hahaha" as they ate there lunch tanisha started to talk "so whats with those dreams of yours have they gotten better" "wait you knew but how" "you talk in your dreams and speaking with talking in your dreams what was with the panting and saying my name" tanisha giggles at what she had just said while cole blushed "i didn't pant or say your name" tanisha pushed him to the ground and got on him and whispered in his ear "don't act so innocent i know you like it" and got up. As tanisha got up cole immediately reacted by grabbing her hand pushes her up against the tree and starts to kiss her soon after cole couldn't take it much longer and grabbed her ass she was so surprised that she opened her mouth letting cole stick his tongue in the tingling sensation from the pashing made her moan a bit. "your right i like it when you tease me like that" he pulls her to him even closer making his bump in his pants rub against her down there while she moans "c-cole dont get to hasty were in public come on lets go back Madisons waiting for us" with a nod and a smile they walked back holding hands "hey cole" "yea" tanisha kisses him on the lips and says "i love you" and hes shore now she really does "i love you too".