15

Ahh it's finally the night of the sleep over, I'm currently getting dressed to go to Mina's house, I hope it's going to be fun, Katsuki would probably be there. Probably...

I feel this tiny pinch of dispare but I don't let it worry me too much, I mean I shouldn't even worry that much right?

As I pack my clothing and all the snacks I bought I go to slip on my shoes and grab my house keys before locking up the house.

Today I decided to take a walk rather than teleporting or flying, I just want to enjoy the view, the beautiful shades of mandrine orange and bright yellow. It was a beautiful evening, but it feels different.

As I walk down the side walk I see many people walking and driving home from work. It brings a smile to my face to know that people are going home to their families in a good mood.

It's kinda sad I don't have anyone to get home to though... But I'm not going to let myself wollow in depression. Why? Because I have to focus on my goal...to be strong for all the people.

As I walk I bump into someone on accident,"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you!". A feminine voice exclaims.
Wait... That voice sounds familiar...
As I look up I'm met with shining silver eyes... Our gazes meet... There was two seconds of silence before, "Abigale?... ABIGALE IS THIS REALLY YOU!?".

The girl's eyes widen as she lightly gasps, "ohhh OMG (Y/N) ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" she exclaims yet again. By now there are quite a bit of people looking at us but I don't care. I tackle Abigale into a tight hug.

"Its been so long!"

"how are you doing!?"

Well truth is I'm not doing good.

"Omg I'm doing great and yourself?"

"I'm good, so how's UA. I heard you got in.. Must have took a lot of training though."

"yeah well hard work pays off."

"woaahh love the new attitude"

"A-ah thanks". I say bashfully

"Hey I really gotto go now we should catch up some time!"

"Yeah same, here take my number."

"thanks I'll message you when I can! Take care, bye!"

"Bye!". I say as she runs off.

Man that was a nice way to meet my childhood best friend. I wonder which school she goes to? I mean Abigale does have a great quirk... Maybe Sheiketsu? Well I'll just have to find out.

About 16 minutes has past and now Mina's house has come into view, I am excited but not excited at the same time, it's going to be my first sleepover with my friends and I'm bound to be excited, knowing Mina she probably got a whole load of fun stuff to do.

As i take a step onto her porch I knock on the door I hear some shuffling and the door opens. Denki opened the door.

"(Y/n) you made it!". He exclaims as he gives me a side hug. He's so sweet at time but so dumb sometimes but he's really cool.

"come in". Denki says as he steps aside gesturing for e to come in. As I do so Mina comes tino view but before I knew it she tackled me into a hug causing us both to fall.

"I'M SO GLAD YOU CAME!" Mina practically yells in my face.

"Happy I could make it" I smile as I dust myself off.

"We're just waiting for kirishima and Bakugou now, Sero is in the living room."

"Oh cool."

As I step into the living room sero greets me.

"Hola cariño".hello sweetheart.

"Hola Sero, ¿cómo estás?" hey Sero how are you?

"Estoy bien y tú? "I'm good and you?

"Estoy haciendo el bien, ¿qué estás jugando?" I'm doing well, what are you playing?

"Estoy jugando al carro de Mario. ¿Quieres jugar? "oh I'm playing Mario cart. Wanna play?

"Sí, seguro que suena divertido" yeah sure sounds fun.

Sero gives me the Controller, I turn back to see that Mina and Denki looking at us dumb founded Sero and I laugh.

"You guys are so meaann teach us Spanish!!!" Mina and Denki tell us in unison.

"You guys wouldn't even last a day learning Spanish." I laugh.

"True that." Sero agrees.

I sit down on the couch next to Sero and we start the game. Mina and Denki choose to sit on the floor to choose something to do while waiting for Bakugou and Kirishima.