Chapter 59

"You guys, this is amazing," She gasped as she took in each room that was done. "Like seriously, it looks like we could go ahead and move in while fixing up the rest."

"We could if you wanted," Kota shrugged. "It would finish off a lot actually with our furniture and appliances."

"We can?" She asked excitedly and he nodded. "Yay yes please Kota please!" she jumped into his arms and he caught her just in time.

"I'll load up a few of us and start bringing stuff over," Gabe chuckled as she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Looks like you are really stuck with us forever now Trouble."

"I'm okay with that," She smiled then spotted Owen. "Owen guess what!"

"What Darling?" He asked capturing her excitement and glowing happiness mentally.

"Kota said we can move in today!"

"That's great, Darling," He gave her that special little smile and nodded. "I'll go speak with Gabriel about organizing the moving trucks and everything."

"What can I do to help?" She asked as she slid out of Kota's arms.

"Why don't you go finish setting up your little room?" Gabriel asked as he came over and hung up his phone. "We got almost everything in there but I haven't had a chance to unpack and organize yet, that would be a great help."

"Okay," She smiled and took off for the stairs.

"NO RUNNING!" Everyone shouted and she burst out laughing.

The rest of the day was spent with them working on the house and as she looked around the living room that evening she smiled. A small tear slipped free and she quickly wiped it away, or so she thought.

"What's with the tears, Princess?" Victor asked softly.

"Nothing," She smiled as she wiped another, "Excuse me, I just need a moment." She got up and Hades instantly followed her to the back yard. "I'm okay," She sniffled as she sat on the porch steps and wrapped her arms around him as she looked up at the stars. "I just wish Oli and our baby were here with us that's all."

"Oliver is," William said as he came and sat beside her. "All this couldn't have happened without him and Glenn's wife and Glenn. They planned all this."

"Think about it," Michael nodded. "You and him planned this dream and now you have it."

"You don't think it's just a coincidence that Glenn left you enough land and a big enough house for all of us, do you?" Stephen asked softly.

"Or that Oliver left you enough money to get all the animals you want and still be able to provide for them?" David asked. "Oliver started to give you that dream but then he was taken from all of us so Glenn's wife and him worked together to make sure you still got it, especially with all the extra money Glenn gave you. It fits perfectly."

"I still wish they were here," She said as she hugged Hades tighter. "Don't get me wrong I love all this but it still doesn't seem fair that they aren't here to enjoy it. We were supposed to have this together with our baby and you but now I just have you and not him and our baby. I'm trying to enjoy this, I am, I promise and I've very thankful to have this but it just doesn't seem right I don't have them also. I know I sound selfish and I'm trying not to be—"

"Shhh," Michael said pulling her away from Hades and into his lap. "We understand, we do."

"It's hard on us too, Janie," William admitted. "We miss him too."

"I'm sorry," She sniffled as she tried to pull herself together, "I know you loved him too."

"We would love for them to be here with us too," David nodded. "It would have been amazing to see him here holding the baby and watching him argue with Hades that the baby was just crying because it was tired or hungry and Hades being over protective."

Janie burst into laughter at the thought, "That definitely would have happened."

"Can we show you something?" Owen asked softly. She shyly hid her face in William's chest. She hadn't heard any of them come out and she didn't want them to see her this way. "We know how important they were to you. Please?"

"Go ahead Janie," William nodded, "you need to see this, which by the way wasn't our idea, it was all theirs. I promise you will like this surprise and the other one they are still working on for you."

She wiped her face and climbed out of his lap. She took Owen's hand and followed him into the house with the guys following behind. He walked over to a room that at the end of the hall of their bedrooms and handed her a key. "We weren't done with this room when you were looking around earlier but it's ready now," He said as he took a step back.

She looked at then nervously and Hades nudged her lightly. She unlocked the door and gasped. It was a memorial room of Oliver, her unborn baby, Glen and his wife. She felt the tears slip down her face as she walked in some more and found her chest that held his stuff from her house and on the wall were his medals proudly displayed that she never had the courage to hang up. There were pictures of Glenn and his wife on the opposite wall along with pictures of his military life. On the wall directly across from the door was dedicated to the few sonograms she had of her baby and in the middle of the wall was a painting of Oliver holding their baby wrapped in a purple blanket while looking down at it with a huge smile on his face with Glenn, his wife, and her grandparents looking over his shoulder smiling. She reached out to touch it and burst into tears.

"Gabriel, thank you," She sobbed as he pickedher up and sat her in his lap then gently started rocking her while Hadeswhined and nudged the both of them. "Thank you so much."