Chapter 38

I smiled as I laid there in her embrace. We stared up at the sky as the sun began to set. ' So beautiful ' she whispered. ' Baby I'm sure that compliment doesn't go both ways ' I chuckled catching her admiring me. 

' You can call a guy beautiful ' she huffed before breaking into laughs. ' No its like calling a girl handsome ' I chuckled watching as her dimples become more prominent as the beautiful sound of her giggles filled my ears ' I love you Cameron ' she whispered. ' I love you too ....

...

Jessica's Point Of View 

' Well what do we have here ' a dark and hoarse voice erupted behind me. I take a deep breath before slowly turned around to come face to face with Kian's dad Jason with Kian smirking behind him. 

' How did you escape Jessica ? because theres no way in hell you broke those yourself with your body surrounded with vervain  ' Jason barked. ' And what were you doing near that door huh ? you think that's an escape route ? ' Jason continued. 

He said getting more suspicious. ' I- I was gonna find something to help Genova ' I lied. ' Why would you need to help Genova ? '  he questioned. ' She's practically a corpse at this point ' Kian chuckled causing me to clenching my teeth and tears start to form in my eyes. ' Kian what is this you speak of , she's dead ? ' Jason screamed leaving Kian's side to approach Genova . 

He put his hand near he heart and immediately faced Kian and I . ' Why is she this weakened Kian ' he snarled immediately biting into his wrist and connecting it with Genova's mouth. Kian and I looked at each other with fear as we watched Jason's eyes get angrier. ' I said why is she weakened Kian ' he asked again. 

' K-Kian, he stabbed Genova in the chest and sliced her neck. I-I told him she was dying but he didn't listen ' realising I was gonna have to answer since Kian wasn't. As soon as I explained the previous events Kian's face went pale in colour and Jason's eyes darted to Kian leaving mine. Jason walked up to Kian and slammed his hand against Kian's neck holding him up against the wall. ' What are you doing boy ?. 

Are you trying to ruin my plans ? ' he barked. ' N-no d-dad I was just punishing Jessica ' he tried to speak. ' Then why the fuck would you stab Genova if your punishing Jessica huh ? ' he yelled. Kian couldn't answer with the little oxygen he had in his lungs so Jason let go of Kian's neck making Kian fall to his knees. 

Jason then walked back to Genova connecting his wrist to Genova's mouth once again. His eyebrows knitted together as he watched her lay there lifeless. ' God damn it she's not drinking !  ' he screamed. ' She's too weak Kian look what you fucking did ' Jason screamed kicking Kian in the gut. Kian groaned in pain. ' We needed her alive '

Jason's Point Of View 

I lifted Genova towards me bringing her eye line to mine. ' Genova honey you have up drink up or you'll die ' I tried to say calmly, but I couldn't remain in that state when Genova didn't respond. She just looked at me with dilated eyes not a single stem of life in them. ' Damn it Genova I need you for my plan your ruining everything ' I cursed slapping her across the face.

  ' Don't touch her ' Jessica screamed lunging towards me. Before the girl could even get to me I turned around and slammed Jessica back . I watched as her body came in contact with the wall she groaned on impact, curling up into a ball. I turned my attention back to Genova seeing her body almost lifeless. I was furious. Because of Kian's idiotic mistakes he's gonna ruin my future plans. 

Genova cannot die.

Mahogany's Point Of View 

' What happened to him ? ' Matt asked joining my side. ' I-I don't know he just collapsed ' I answered checking his pulse and eyes. As we all gathered around  Camerons lifeless body two big gushes of wind swept across us pulling our attention from Cameron. ' Long time no see my friends ' a familiar blonde and brunette duo greeted us.

Matt's Point Of View 

Our heads followed the gush of wind to be faced with a blonde and brunette. ' Hey guys ' the blonde one said. ' Aye Jack haven't seen you in a while ' Nash said giving him a hug. ' Matt you look a little confused there buddy this is Jack and this is Jack ' Nash introduced. ' Uhh hey Jack ? ' I greeted not knowing who exactly I was saying hi to. ' Dude stop confusing him ' the blonde Jack said. ' You can call us by our last names to make it easier ' he explained.

' I'm Johnson and that's Gilinsky ' he said pointing to the brunette. ' So what brings us here Shawny boy ? you didn't really give us much information on the phone ' Gilinsky asked sitting on the couch with his feet up on the table. ' Its nice to reunite with my favourite duo but hey feet off  ' Mahogany yelled immediately making Jack take his feet off the table. 

' Well damn Gilinsky knowing your older and stronger than Mahogany your still scared of her ' Carter laughed. ' Dude she was staring into my soul '  Gilinsky muttered making us all laugh. The laughter soon died when Shawn sighed ' I know this will cost us but your our only chance ' Shawn said. Jack J nodded. ' What do you need  dawg ? ' he asked ' I need you to use your magic to find the girls ' Shawn explained. 

I looked at Shawn weirdly wondering why what he was asking seemed to be heavy on his chest. ' Okay let me explain ' Nash said. ' Jack and Jack are one of us. But because they're party animals, they take drugs and party all day meaning we don't see them as much. When Jack G and J both transitioned into Vampires they both had drugs in their system. 

The vampire blood may have affected that thus giving them dark magic. Instead of having black eyes when their mad they have red. And when they use their vampire abilities their even more effective and powerful '  Nash explained. ' But of course the Jacks use this to their abilities in exchange of money to use their powers ' Nash added laughing. 

' Couldn't of explained it better myself buddy ' Gilinsky winked. ' But this time it won't cost you guys ' Gilinsky said. ' What why ? ' Shawn asked confused. ' You guys are our friends and you guys were there for us when the council deemed us death for using black magic ' Johnson explained. ' Thanks guys ' Shawn said. '  No problem bro ' Gilinsky smiled. ' Okay what are we waiting for ? Let's find those girls ' Johnson hollered getting up.

Genova's Point Of View 

There I now laid, lifeless and too weak to move. I don't know what hurt more my wounds or being stuck in a room which echoed the cries of Jessica. I wanted to help her so bad but I couldn't I was close. I felt as my heart start to beat slower and slower. Until each beat took longer and longer to come.  I knew this is my time. It's too late to save me now.

It's time to die.

Matt's Point Of View

We all stood up to follow the Jack's. One by one going up the steps. Shawn decided it was best to leave Cameron where he was on the ground. In fear that if we moved him it would spark him to fall into a seizure. As we all made our way deeper into the house I glanced back at Cameron's body watching as his lips morphed into words. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion watching the lifeless body of the floor mumble something causing us all stop dead in our tracks.

I-I love you Lucy.