Ready when you are

Slight smut (only kissing)

"Give it back!" The shorter male shouted while chasing Vincent around the main party room. He had about 5 minutes earlier stole Scott's phone thing and refused to return it to him.
"Why would I do that?" Vincent replied still running away from Scott.
"Because it mine you purple haired bitch!" They both ran towards the office. Vincent made it there first shutting the door on Scott causing him to run into it. Vincent couldn't help but laugh as he heard the bang Scott made.
"Vince give it back!" The brown haired shouted from outside the office. Vincent looked out the window and saw Scott angrily looking at the door.
"Scott your adorable when your angry. you know that?" Vincent opened the door so Scott could get in. He took his phone back and placed it on this head making sure it was straight.
"Don't hide your face!" The purple haired man shouted as Scott clipped the strap around his chin closed. He had started hiding his face after almost getting killed by an animatronic he had never seen before. Scott hated the scars it left on him, but Vincent loved them he said they matched his scars.
"I'll hide my face all I want thank you very much" Vincent just stared at him. Scott's eyes met Vincent Dull grey eyes. They stayed locked at eachover or at least 5 minutes. Vincent walked over to the doors shutting them both after making sure no-one was left in the building. He gently pushed Scott onto the chair next to the desk. Scott's face began turning a shade of red under his mask.
"Take it off scotty," the taller man complained
"I wanna see your hot face." With that Scott slowly unclipped the strap holding this phone over his head and placed it on the desk making sure not to damage it. Vincent put his hand against the shorters face feeling how warm he was. Scott stared at his lips hoping he would kiss him. Scott pictured them making out on the swivel chair, Vincent lips against his own. Biting at his lip, licking the inside of his mouth. The thought was a turn on its self. Scott was brang back to reality but the feeling of Vincent thigh closed to his groined, Scott couldn't lie Vincent was a very good looking man. He was perfect from head to toe. His hair was soft to the touch always tied up perfectly, his eyes were so easy to get lost in, the chipped tooth he got from tripping just outside the pizzeria. He could go on all day fantasising Vincent. His thoughts were burst by a soft set of lips crashing against his own. For a minute he could do anything but be shocked, then he melted into the kiss. Vincent licked Scott's bottom lip asking for entrance which he of course approved. Vincent slipped his tounge into the brown haired man's mouth exploring all over. Scott moaned into Vincent's mouth as his tounge slide over his teeth and licked the roof of his mouth. They parted only for a moment a string of sliva connected them. They took at deep breath before crashing back into eachover. Vincent thigh moved closer to Scott's groined practically touching his hard dick.
"Hard already?" Vincent moaned into Scott's mouth. His hot breath tickling his throat.
"Vince" Scott moaned Vincent completely ignored him and continued to explore Scott's mouth.
"How far are we taking this scotty?" The purple haired male asked through breaths.
"As far as you want." Scotted moaned as Vincent leg rubbed up against his hard dick. They broke this kiss dribble and sliva hanging from there months and connected there lips. Vincent unzipped Scott's trousers pulling them and his boxers down.
"Ready when u are."

Sorry its short. That was fun to write. I didn't really know how to end this and it's my first smut I have written and actually finished so I'll work on getting better. Have a good day/night 👾