Game night

'Let me win for once!' Scott shouted as he angrily through the controller.

'Not my fault you suck at this Scott.' His purple haired boyfriend replied. Vincent and Scott never usually played games they didn't understand the fascination in them. But as it was raining and they didn't have a night-shift tonight they decided to stay in and plays games together.

'What time is it?' Scott mumbled.

'9:46, why?' Vincent replied

'Because I'm tired!'

'Fair enough, you wanna go to bed then?' Scott crawled over to Vincent burying his head into Vincent's chest and nodded.

'Want me to carry you?'

'Yes' Vincent picked his boyfriend up and carried him towards the bedroom, dropping him on the bed once he was there. The taller male sat next to him pulling Scott closer to him, planting a small kiss on his forehead.

'Vince?' Scott cried

'Yes dear?'

'Where are u!'

'Right here darling' Scott fell asleep in Vincent's arms. He picked Scott back up and carried him into bed pulling the covers over both of them.

*~2:23am~*

'Scott~' Vincent whispered. Scott just turned around.

'Scott!'

'What you purple haired prick' Scott groaned as he slowly opened his eyes to look at his boyfriend.

'Scott I'm horny~'

'Really now?' Vincent crawled on top of Scott and put his hands on his chest, pulling him towards his face. Scott's face began to turn a deep shade of red as Vincent soft lips hit his own. He tilted his head so Vincent get slip his tounge through the small opening in Scott's mouth. He explored every inch of his mouth. Scott moaned into Vincent's mouth as he felt his tounge slide across his teeth. Vincent pulled away to breath a trail of sliva connected them.

'Vince, Can we take this further?' Scott whispered.

'Of course my love~' Vincent replied. He lied Scott back down and began to take his top of exposing his bare chest to the cold winter air. Vincent kissed Scott's neck biting at the skin occasionally. He licked at the now red skin, sucked on it leaving bruises all over his neck. He began trailing his tounge down Scott's stomach until he reached his trousers. Vincent lifted his head up and stuck his hand down pants, grabbing his hard cock. Scott moaned as Vincent gripped tighter on his dick.

'V-vinny! Ahh~. Hmm~.'

'What was that scotty?~'

'Fuck!~ fuck me already!'

'Not yet scotty~' Vincent grabbed Scott's boner tighter causing Scott to scream out. Using his other hand Vincent pulled Scott's trousers and boxers off and through them on the floor next to his top.

'Open your legs scott~' Scott obeyed his command and quickly opened his legs as wide as he could. Scott was redder than a tomato, he was a flustered hot mess obeying what his boyfriend said. Scott would do anything to be fucked by Vincent. His hands were so warm and he knew exactly the right way to do it. The taller male Slowly put his head towards Scott's cock, Scott moaned as Vincent put his dick in his mouth. He began twirling his tounge around the tip and over the slit.

'Hmm~ vince~ faster~' the smaller male struggled out. Vincent obeyed and started taking more of the dick in his mouth. He bobbed his head while still licking Scott's hard dick. Slowly then got faster. Vincent finally stop and pulled away from his cock, sitting up.

'Why did u stop?' Scott cried.

'I have a better idea~' Vincent mumbled as he began taking his own clothes off. Scott sat and watched as his boyfriend stripped infront of him. He tossed his clothes on the floor next to Scott's. Scott couldn't help but gaze at Vincent's length. He turned Scott around onto his stomach.

'Suck on these' Vincent said as he stuck his fingers in Scott's mouth. Scott sucked on them. He licked each and every individual finger, making sure he didn't miss one. Vincent pulled his fingers out, Scotts sliva trailed down Vincent's figers and connected them to his mouth.

'You ready Scott?~' Vincent asked as he put his fingers to Scott's entrance.

'yes' scotts replied hesitantly. Without second warning Vincent began to put his finger in to Scott. Vincent struggled for a moment as Scott was tight then manage to get a second finger in.

'A-ahh~ vinny~' Scott cried out as a sea of pain and pleasure crashed over him. Vincent made a scissoring motion with his fingers, stretching out Scott's tight hole. He slipped all four fingers in causing Scott to tear up. His eyes now full of tears and streaming down his red face just made Vincent more hungry for Scott. Scott was in pain.

'God Scott you really tight~' Vincent whispered into Scott's ear.

'F-fuck~ It's b-been a while! U-ugh~' Scott said between weak breaths.

Hey Writer here I'm not the biggest fan of this chapter and don't have the motivation to finish it so u get this crap till I can think of something new
Enjoy ur day/night
-Toby