act 2 (+18)

[This chapter is almost all +18 until the end]

P.o.v - brimmy

I drag him to our room, and rapidly pin him on wall, I begin to undress him, too see his body, his body was totally pitch dark, like it was some kind of void,  but I was very hot and good looking and the only thing that wasn't dark were his eyes that glow a beautiful purpleish color.

His body was perfect it was very humanoid,I move back a little leaving him completely naked.

Brimmy: "now I think time to have fun~" I say while I use my Magic to tranform my body into a more attractive form, my boobs and ass grow bigger and I form my female genitals between my legs.

Brimmy: " well now is your turn use a some of your magic and create a male genital " I say sofly trying to seduce him even more.

Signus: "o-oh alright I'll do it" he say softly and then start to create a male genital.
It was incredibly big, I didn't even know if It will even fit all the way in.

Brimstone: "well now lay down and leave all the work to me~"

He lay down on the bed, so I decide to give him a little tease before the main dish.

I grab his cock, and start to move my hand up and down making it rise bigger and harder.
I took a look to signus and I see that he was blushing heavily, his face make me smirk at him so, I put my boobs between his male member, and start rubbing them at a medium pace.

Brimmy: "it feels good right" I say while I continue giving him a paizuri.

Signus: "It feels g-great" he say while moaning very low and softly, this just turn me on even more, so I decided to go faster.

Signus: "w-wait, brimmy something is coming please stop" he say breathing faster.

Brimmy: "don't mind it my love, just let it go~" I say while going faster with paizuri.

Signus: "Ugh!~" He grunt and release from his member his white and sticky liquid, it went all my face and boobs.

Brimmy: "that was a good charge, but we are not done yet~" I say then I law down in my back and spread my legs out showing my wet parts.

Brimmy: "now don't be shy and put it in here."

He went to me and rub it against my parts.

Signus: "Here I go" he said for just then put it almost all of it inside.

It was so big and hard, it make my insides feel extreme pleasure, I couldn't hold it anymore and I start moaning loudly.

Brimmy: "g-great now start moving slow- Ahh~! " I was cut, by signus that moving a little too faster.

Signus:" brimmy, it feels so good..." when he said that I decide to hug him while he was penetrating me.

Brimmy: " g-go faster Ahh~!, please don't s-stop Ahh~!"

He started to got even more faster that earlier.

Brimmy: "i-im going to- Aaahhhhh~!!"

I have came, my parts where even more sensitive, but that didn't stop Signus for pounding me.

Brimmy: " w-wait I'm very sensitive now, let have a breake- ah~!"

Signus: "I can't stop it feels to good!" He say just to go extremedaly fast, I feel how it hit my womb multiple times I could help but to moan of satisfaction.

I hug even harder and I put face close to his, just to make the moment a bit more romantic.

Signus: "brimmy, I'm going to-!"