Chapter 6 (I think I love her)

~ Alec's POV ~

"GOD DAMN IT", I yelled as I punched the wall. I was in so much anger because my friend had told me he liked Candy. I mean I get why she's so beautiful and nice, easy to talk to and so loveable! But no. No no no she's mine and only mine and I will be making sure if that, even if it means breaking my guy friends heart. He deserves it anyway, he's actually dating one of Candy's best friends, Christy. I mean he can't just date Christy and then fall for one of her best friends, that's just fucked up. But also this guy.. UGH I HATE HIM! I've hated him since I got to America. This guy was a player and always left his old girlfriends so heart broken. It makes me so angry but now seeing that he would do that to Christy AND Candy, hell no. Just hell no. I'm going to London for a bit, just to visit and I'm taking Candy with me! She had already agreed to come with me! So there I will be confessing my feelings to her.

I don't really know though. Do I just like her or.. am I in love with her? I used to have a crush but I wasn't as protective over her.. but I had really liked her. So might this be love? Whenever I'm around her I just want to stay there forever and if someone comes I am pushing them away after then it takes for Google to load all results for a search. Actually.. yes. I do think, this might be love. Heh I love Candy. Not that surprising though because I've felt this way when I first saw her and then it grew as I got to know her. So I am in love with Candy! All I need to do is wait until we go back to London!

~ Alec's "friend" POV ~

There are so many things right now. I have piling assignments and now I also need to balance my needy as hell girlfriend. I feel like dropping her just to get it off my plate. Then again in all honesty her friend.. Candy, she seems more chill then Christy. I bet she would help me rather then take my time away from finishing my work.
I might just break with Christy just for Candy. It will help me more.

HELLO HELLO! I WRITE SMALL CHAPTERS AND IM SORRYYYYYY
but what do you think Alec's "friend" would do next?
New chapter I hope coming soon! HAPPY READING Y'ALLLLLLLLL
and also this is now a fiction love story but also based on something true so I don't know the tags right now 0-0
MK NOW CYA PEOPLESSSS!