Part 7 (He needs to be stopped)

HELLO I AM STARTING TO UPDATE REGULARLY AND I HOPE TO IN THE FUTURE! HAPPY READING :D

~Alec's POV~

It's been a week after my friend Cole told me he liked Candy, also known as the love of my life. I know Cole and his actual intentions for getting with ANYONE. Which is why I don't want Candy to be with him because I already know she will be hurt. I know when he tells her she only helped him with studies and that's why he wanted to be with her.. she'll be heart broken, if I come in at that time it would never be the same. Then again Cole and Candy haven't talked since I came here, so I wonder if their friends or just classmates. I was also told that everyone knows about Cole's reputation so I might not need to be that worried, unless she likes him then I'm fucked. But rest assured he needs to be stopped. I care for candy too much to see her hurt, so I'll do everything in my power to keep that from happening. Starting with Cole.

~Candy's POV~
"Me and Alec were walking to school this morning", I said as I was waking with my friends "ooooooo did anything happennn?", they asked because they already know that the biggest crush of my life is Alec "no, but he looked like he was thinking about something really deep.", I stated because I wanted to ask my friends if they knew anything about why he would be thinking over something I assume is important enough to make him think of it almost all the time. "Do you know what he was thinking about?", Christy then blurted out. "No I thought you guys might've known", hmm this is weird how come he didn't tell me or at least my friends about what's going on. Think think think, what might be going on that is making him like this... I'll try to ask him when I see him next period I guess.

*gorgeous gimp skip to when they're walking home togetherrrr*

~Alec's POV~
NO! He can't like her because everyone knows what he does to girls and I don't want that to happen to Candy. Her heart is too fragile for that. And I know her heart is! When we read a class story she started crying when the bad guy died! She said he had a reason to and he wasn't a bad person and just needed some time to be a good guy. She definitely has a good heart but it might be too good of a heart. I need to help her to not break her heart in the future because of this jackass excuse of a person. I'm keeping him away from my Candy for as long as humanly possible.

OMFG TOT IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME
BUT IH OPE YOU LIKE THIS UPDATE AND IM SORRY FOR DOING SHORT CHAPTERS (we like cliffhangers heheheh)
also even though I did use to say this is a true story it is also a bit more fiction. This is still actually based on real life events that are happening but put in a twist! Clarifying if any of you guys got confused hahahah sorry T-T NOW HAPPY READING Y'ALL SEE YA IN THE NEXT ONE!