I will marry y/n!! - Black Clover

Note: (Fem! Reader)

The Hage village- a village on the outskirts of the capital of the Clover Kingdom

The Hage village- a village on the outskirts of the capital of the Clover Kingdom. Two young boys and a young girl were one day found on the front door of the orphanage. One boy was calm and collected, the other was energetic and feisty, and the girl was (one personality trait) and (another personality trait).

This personality of theirs would carried through their childhoods as they begin their journey and achieve their goals.

"2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.." Asta counted as he continued to train, doing one handed push ups and continuously drinking his disgusting moguro leaf juice, hoping it would maybe give him some mana.

On the other hand, Yuno was on the opposite side of the forest using his wind power to slice open the boulders, training to sharpen and control his mana better.

And y/n was training on the far side of the mountain perfecting her skills and learning new methods to improve her (attribute name) magic.

"2996, 2997, 2998, 2999, 3000!" Asta shouted, his voicing ringing through out the village. "YOSH!!! I WONT LET YOU WIN YOU HANDSOME JERK AND (insert insulting but nice compliment for y/n)!!"

Yuno smiled as he sliced open 20 enormous boulders cleanly in one go. "I won't lost to Asta or y/n," he said to himself, determined to make his dreams come true.

Y/n smiled as she heard Astas voice ringing throughout the village. She too was not going lose, "Watch me Yuno and Baka-sta! It's I who will win!"

They chanted in unison. "I will become the Wizard King/Queen!"

The three of them had the same goal in mind: to become the wizard king/queen of the Clover Kingdom!

Except... Asta and Yuno had another goal in mind.

"And I will be the one to marry y/n!!!!" The two boys shouted in unison.

She rolled her eyes, chuckling as she heard their voices ring in the air. "As if. I will become the greatest mage of all time!!"

Only time will tell for the three young ones.

Who will become the magic wizard/queen first?

Who will marry y/n?

Only time will tell...