Oikawa Gets Kidnapped - Haikyuu

POV: Oikawa get kidnapped

"Hajime I fucking hate you!!" Oikawa shouted. "You never give me attention!! Love me more~" he whined reaching out to trying to give his spiky head boyfriend some love.

Iwazumi playfully shove Oikawa over, "Bro, get off me! I'm trying to make you dinner! Don't you want dinner? I'm making katsu curry tonight."

Oikawa looked up at him, giving him the biggest puppy eyes. "Really?? All for me?" He then sighed in exaggeration, before giving his lover a peck on the cheek. "I knew you love me!"

Iwazumi rolled his eyes, "Who said I didn't, idiot."

A few minutes later the food was ready. He got two plates and plated the food before serving it at the table.

"Yayyy!" His aloof lover cheered. "Thank you Mr. Chef!" He beamed.

He felt his face heat up, "Just eat your food Baka-kawa!"

"I am!!" He whined. "Besides, let me tell you," he began to rant. "That STUIPD Wakatoshi is sooooooooo ANNOYING!! Do you know what he said for the 100th time? Oikawa-"

"You should've come to Shiratorizawa, yea I know. You told me before," Iwazumi interjected.

"Okay~ I know but do you know how annoying it is?? I choose Aba Johsai and I really enjoy it here but WAKATOSHI CLEARLY DOSENT UNDERSTAND BOUNDARIES!" He exclaimed, waving him arms like a maniac.

"Okay I got it! Eat your food!"

——————

The next day Oikawa went to school as per usual. He went through his boring routine: math, art, science, history, lunch, language, music, and English.

Walking through the halls he'd bump into Iwazumi and follow him so class while making jokes.

When music class came around, poor Iwazumi had to sit next to Oikawa- tone deaf to the MAX. It's the one thing that he's not perfect at and probably won't be good at any time soon.

By afternoon, Oikawa hadn't shown up to practice like he'd promised. It wasn't a rare occurrence but it didn't happen often. Oikawa was a person true to his word. He always tried to keep his promises.

Iwazumi didn't think much about his goof-head boyfriend and let it slide.

But by nightfall, Oikawa hadn't shown up for dinner and Netflix. Today was their special night together eating dinner and watching Oikawa's favorite alien movie: Aliens After Dark.

There was no way Oikawa would skip such a special occasion. Iwazumi knew his boyfriend loved him to death and wouldn't miss a chance to spend time together.

Quickly he grabbed his phone and gave him a call. Ring, ring, ring. "Oikawa Tooru speaking-"

"Oi! Tooru! Where-"

"-he can't pick up the phone right now! Leave a message! -*BEEP*"

Iwazumi clenched his phone so hard it could've broke into pieces. "God damnit!"

Oikawa's voice mail- a trick Iwazumi falls for every time.

He sighed and proceeded to call him again but to no avail the results were the same.

Until the 100tb call, a miracle occurs. A text message from his beloved:

• • • • •

Stupid head Tooru <3
7:35 pm

Iwazumi:
Where the hell are you?
Respond ASAP!!

8:47 pm

Oikawa:
I'm okay
Tmmrw I'm transferring to
Shiratorizawa
I think I will be much happier there

• • • • •

Iwazumi reread the message and sighed.

This bitch

Hell like Oikawa was transferring to Shiratorizawa. You didn't have to know Tooru to figure that he HATES Shiratorizawa with a die heart passion.

Finally he came to a conclusion: His boyfriend is kidnapped and is held hostage at Shiratorizawa.

Great.