Massacre

Yo what's up guys It's your boy Doney. It's been a while. Well if you read the title you know what this story is.

Disclaimer: I do not own Demon Slayer/ Kimetsu no Yaiba.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Start

"Big Brother Tanjiro please take us with you." A young child said to the older boy.

"YEAH BIG BRO TAKE US WITH YOU!!!" Said another little child.

"Now, now Shigeru, Takeo I will be right back it won't take me long at all. Shigeru I promise to bring you back some snacks. Takeo could you please chop some logs for me while I'm gone?" The teen named Tanjiro said.

"OH YEAH COOL I GET SNACKS!!!" The boy now known as Shigeru said with glee.

"Hmph, I was hoping to chop logs with you Big Bro." The boy known as Takeo said to Tanjiro disappointment in his tone.

"Haha, Takeo I will be back soon, if you aren't finished by then we can do it together." Tanjiro stated.

"Alright cool." Takeo responded

"Hey big bro what are you gonna get me?" Hanako asked.

"Hmmm, you said you always wanted that Nine Tailed Fox so.. I guess you can get that." Tanjiro said.

"YAAY I GET FOX-KUN!!!" Hanako said already giving the Fox a name.

"Haha, oh hey Nezuko, why is Rokuta on your back?" Tanjiro asked in a confused tone.

"Oh he fell asleep so I was just gonna carry him inside. We wouldn't want to wake him up and have him chase you. Ever since dad died everyone has been clinging onto you." Nezuko said.

"Oh alright, well I'm on my way bye everyone" Tanjiro said.

"Honey you do so much for this family, thank you Tanjiro." Kie said to her son.

"Thanks mother."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip: Tanjiro is done selling the Coal and gets invited into Old Man Saboru's House but he declines. Also Kie is a Kamado by blood that is why Tanjiro has both Moon and Sun. Tanjiro will be a Hybrid, but since he is Kamado he is immune to the sun. That is also why He can use Sun Breathing.

"Thank's anyway Old Man Saboru, I would stay but I have to get home." Tanjiro said to the old man.

"Mah Mah Tanjiro, I just want you to be safe." The old man said.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

(Tanjiro is walking up the mountain and smells something horrible.)

'Ugh, what is that disgusting smell. Wait I smell something else. BLOOD!!!, please don't be what I think happened.' Tanjiro thought to himself, he then went on a full sprint back to his house only to see a Smooth Criminal injecting his sister with blood and saw the rest of his family dead.
"My family... NEZUKO!!!" Tanjiro shouts.

"Oh another one of you Yoriichi spawns... why not make you a Demon as well." The Smooth Criminal said.

"D-DEMON?!! YOU'RE ONE OF THOSE MAN EATING DEMONS AREN'T YOU?!! MY GRANDMOTHER TOLD ME ALL ABOUT THOSE!!!" Tanjiro screamed out to the demon.

"Hah so you have heard, and you do believe... well anyways brat you're going to become one whether you like it or not, unless your body doesn't accept my blood."

"Wh-Who are you?" Tanjiro asked.

"My name is Muzan Jackson..."

"NANI, THE KING OF POP?!!!"

(YO STICK TO THE SCRIPT)

(Sorry)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My name is Muzan Kibutsuji, your soon to be master." Muzan said.

Muzan then injects his blood into Tanjiro and leaves him there next to his sister. A mysterious figure then appears. And says-

"Sorry my descendants... I should have took the chance to kill him when I could... Since I couldn't do that I shall train you in the ways of the moon. We shall meet soon, Tanjiro... Nezuko."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNNNNNND THAT'S THE CHAPTER HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED.

Sorry I've been gone for so long. I have been busy. Well anyways that's all.

AUTHOR BREATHING 1ST FORM: BUST OUTTA THIS BITCH NO JUTSU!!!