Training with Yoriichi and Michikatsu

YO WHAT'S UP GUYS/GIRLS IT'S YA BOY DONEY AND I'M HERE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR ALL OF YOU!!! AND TODAY WE ARE GOING TO BE LOOKING AT GONPACHIRO AND MEZUNO'S TRAINING!!!

Chapter 5: Training with Yoriichi and Michikatsu
-------------------------------------------------

"No kidding anyways kids we are here to show you how to use Sun and Moon breathing so listen up and watch well cause this ain't finna be easy."
Yoriichi said.
-------------------------------------------------
Story Start

"Sun and Moon breathing?" Both Nezuko and Tanjiro said.

"Ah yes you know them as the "Hinokami Kagura" for Sun Breathing and the "Tsukinokami Kagura" for Moon Breathing. Yoriichi explained to the children.

"Oh, I understand then, do you Nezuko?" Tanjiro questioned his sister.

"Yeah, I do Tanjiro." Nezuko answered.

"Great now that we know you understand we can start the training." Michikatsu said.

Time Breathing 2nd Form: Time Skip, 2 months fold.

"I didn't expect you too already have 5 Forms, so it was easy to learn the last 7, but there is 7 more that you don't know about.
Begins Showing

Thirteenth Form: Succession: The user does the 1st 12 forms in a repeated fashion, used to kill Muzan Kibutsuji.

Fourteenth Form: Scorching Sun Adapted from Water Breathing Third Form: Flowing Dance and Flame Breathing Third Form: Blazing Universe, Yoriichi swings his blade downwards in an arc then he dashes forward, jumps, and swings and bends his blade in a winding motion along with his body and dances in a flowing pattern, slicing everything in its path.

Fifteenth Form: Fire Wheel Slash Adapted from Sun Breathing Tenth Form: Fire Wheel, Water Breathing Second Form: Water Wheel, Yoriichi leaps behind the opponent and spins in the air downward and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion.

Sixteenth Form: Amaterasu Chariot: The most powerful Sun Breathing technique,
Adapted From Sun Breathing 7th Form: Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance and Flame Breathing 9th Form: Rengoku, Yoriichi will perform a series of attacks. Along with jumping up and fencing vertically at the opponent. When an opponent hits this form, the opponent's body, both external and internal organs, will be scorched as if standing in the sun on a strong sunny day.

Seventeenth Form: Delightful Sun, Unbind, Adapted from Moon Breathing Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains. Yoriichi swings his sword rapidly in two gigantic sun slashes, from which a storm of smaller stars spread, causing a medium amount of destruction in a small area.

 Eighteenth Form: Mirror of Fortune, Sunlit, Adapted from Moon Breathing Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune, Moonlit, Yoriichi swings his sword in a powerful frontal sun-shaped slash that creates powerful multi-directional long-ranged slashes in the ground.

Nineteenth Form: Sunbow, Bright Sun, Yoriichi creates a barrage of downward sun-like slashes from an extremely long and wide range, resulting in a powerful six-fold slash crashing down on his opponents; the attack itself is powerful enough to create several miniature craters where the slashes have landed.

"WOAHH!!! I WANNA LEARN!!!" Tanjiro and Nezuko yelled simultaneously.

"Chill out, learn Moon Breathing 1st." Yoriichi said.

"Alright children, time to learn Moon Breathing."

Time Breathing 2nd Form: Time Skip, 4 months fold

"It took longer for you to learn the last 11 forms of moon breathing, but it's all good." Michikatsu said.

"Now, time to learn the last 7 of these forms." Yoriichi told them.

Time Breathing 2nd Form: Time Skip, 1 Year Fold.

"Well, it sems you have learned all of the Sun Breathing Forms, it is now time for you to split the rock."

Tanjiro then goes to split the stone in half, he split it no problem...

Nezuko went to split the rock, she did it no problem.

"That was easy."

"Yeah, it was easy."

"Good job children, now go on, become the best slayers you can be. Don't let anyone tell you not to." Yoriichi then begins to fade, he cries and bids them farewell.

"YORIICHI!!!" The children begin crying.

"Bye, younger brother, sorry it had to be this way..."

"Bye Michikatsu, remember, keep that flute you gave me, hopefully it'll let you remember me."

Yoriichi then disperses like a poof of smoke.

ANYWAYS THERE IT IS, HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT SUMMER BREAK, THIS IS YO BOY SIGNING OFF PEACE!!!