Meeting with the Former Hashira

HEYO GUYS IT'S YA BOY DONEY AND TODAY WE ARE BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER OF THIS STORY!!! Also thanks for reading, commenting, and voting it means a lot more than you think. The fact that someone is reading this makes me happy. Anyways today as you read it's going to be the part when Tanjiro and Nezuko meet Urokodaki.

Chapter 3
Meeting with the Former Hashira
-------------------------------------------------
"WAIT WHAT, THIS CAN'T BE IT!!! CAUGHT OFF GUARD BY FRESHLY MADE DEMONS, BULLSHIT!!!" Mukago screams and her head goes flying off.
-------------------------------------------------
Story Start

"I guess you can be trusted for now. Anyways I will send you off to my sensei's house, I'll send him a letter about your arrival. Just follow the crow to Mt. Sagiri." Giyuu stated after watching that whole event.

"Thanks Giyuu, Nezuko it seems we are travelling again." Tanjiro said.

"Alright Tanjiro." Nezuko responded.
(Love the fact that Nezuko only says "Alright Tanjiro." Or her breathing techniques. ANYWAYS back to the story.)

"No problem Tanjiro, Nezuko. Giyuu Responded.

"We'll be on our way then. Bye Giyuu." Tanjiro said.

"Yeah bye Giyuu." Nezuko cosigned.

"Bye kids," 'Man how am I going to explain this to Lord Ubuyashiki and the Other hashira, knowing them they'll probably try to kill them besides Kanae.'
Giyuu thought.
(I forgot to put this in info but Kanae is alive.)

TIME SKIP WHEN THEY GET TO THAT RUSTY ASS TEMPLE DEMON THAT LOOKS LIKE HE'S IN THE FUCKING CLOUDS!!!

*SNIFF* 'What's that smell, oh another demon, he's probably come here for my prey.' "BACK OFF THIS IS MY FOOD!!!" The Temple Demon said.

"Bitch you acting like I want that nasty shit, humans are a disgusting type of food." Tanjiro relplied with disgust in his voice.

"Wait I sense another one of you hmmm oh there is. And did you say that Humans are a disgusting source if food?" Temple demon said confused.

*Sigh* Hinokami Kagura: Burning Bones, Summer Sun. Nezuko said and beheaded the demon.

"WHAT, HOW DID YOU-" *Disintegrates*

"Thanks Nezuko." Tanjiro said.

*Sun comes up and begins to Burn them when Urokodaki shows up.*

"OH SHIT I THINK IM TOO LATE!!!" Sakonji Said.

*The burn marks start receding and they start to feel fine.*

"Fuuuuuuuck that shit huuuuuuuuurt." Tanjiro said to himself.

"GOD DAMNIT PEICE OF FUCKING SHIT DUMB ASS GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING SUN LIKE YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING HOE ASS SUN LIKE THAT SHIT GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING HURT BITCH LIKE DAMN BRO IT WASN'T THAT FUCKING SERIOURS BITCH!!!!!!!!!" Nezuko swore ger soul out.

*BITCH SLAP* "WATCH YA GOD DAMN MOUTH BEFORE I TAKE MY BELT OFF AND GIVE YOU SOME LASHES LITTLE GIRL!!!!" Tanjiro responded to Nezuko's horrid language.

"Ayo I'm right here and I just witnessed a crime. Ain't demons supposed to burn under the sun or have I been lied to my entire career?" Urokodaki questioned wondering if his life was a lie.

"Bro you blind as hell, we did burn but we healed." Nezuko responded.

"I mean she do got a point tho." Tanjiro said agreeing.

"Anyways you must be the demons Giyuu told me about, come on we have work to do." Urokodaki beckoned.

"Alright."

(AFTER INITIATION AND THE 1ST YEAR CAUSE I'M FUCKING LAZY AS SHIT)

TIME BREATHING 1ST FORM: FLASHBACK

*So it's been 1 year so far and Urokodaki trained us well. 1st we learned how to properly use our swords, he put us through alot of training. We both went into a 2 month sleep to gain strength. We also had to learn how to use Total Concentration Breathing, since we are demons we can go Months without needing to take another breath. Now Urokodaki has given us a stone to break in half. We tried to cut our stone but we ended up breaking our swords he gave to us to train with. All of a sudden we Met a Demon with 6 eyes and a Man that is dead and lowkey looks like me. Now we are here when we just meet them*

"Hello there I am Michikatsu Tsugikuni aka Kokushibo."

"And I am Yoriichi Tsugikuni, seems like we have 2 Young Demons here right Michikatsu?"

"Seems like it Yorii- WAIT WHAT THE FUCK YORIICHI!!!" MAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!!!" *Cries and hugs his brother.*

"Nah man I'm built different I can come back to the living world cause I'm like that. Also I just asked King Yemma to come back for 1 Year he said yeah cause why not." Yoriichi responded.

"Man imma thank him when I die which is prolly gonna be never unless I accidentally step in the sun XD."
*Steps in the sun but steps back into shade in his mind*
"Bro that shit's scary." Michikatsu said.

"LOL NOOB WE CAN WALK IN THE SUN UNLIKE HEEHEE MAN!!!" Tanjiro and Nezuko both say.

"DAMN YORIICHI HE LOOK JUST LIKE YO
ASS!!

"No kidding anyways kids we are here to show you how to use Sun and Moon breathing so listen up and watch well cause this ain't finna be easy."
Yoriichi said.

(AND THAT'S THE CHAPTED HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT'S YO BOY DONEY AND IM OUT WITH AUTHOR BREATHING 3RD FORM: CYA LATER NO JUTSU!!!)