ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟: 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕛𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤? 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜...

Please Read: Updates will be slow. I have to catch up on school. I've already addressed this on my other main book. So, here's a quick headcanon in the meantime. -3-

*btw this is not part of the story*

"(Y/n), who do you like more? Me or Ken-chin?"

Mikey sat in front of the girl, who was petting goose. "Why do I have to choose?" She spoke in a questioned tone, tilting her head while doing so.

"Because it's a an important question." He said as he sneakily put away his recorder. He was sure that she would've said his name so he could show the recording to the Draken.

"I like you both <3!" She smiled at him.

Mikey deadpanned. But couldn't be mad by how cute your response was. "That's so sweet of you, but you can only choose 1." He spoke more sternly.

She frowned at this. "But that's not fair." Goose meowed in agreement. Mikey booped the cat's nose, "This had nothing to do with you, now shh" He spoke to the cat.

Goose bit his finger in return. "OW!"

"You were rude to goose," (Y/n) held up goose like Simba from the lion king. "Apologise >:U"

"Hmph!" Mikey cocked his head to the other side. "Whatchu two fussin about?" Draken walked in on the two. "Ken-chin! Manji won't apologize!" (Y/n) complained at him. He sighed in response. "Mikey, what'd you do?"

"Nothing! I simply just spoke to that furry thing."

"She's a cat! And she has a name!"

"Why aren't you wearing your muzzle?"

"Manjieee!"

"Mikey just apologize." Draken pushed him forward. "NOoo." 'Why is he being so damn stubborn?!' Draken screamed in his head. He rubbed in his in annoyance.

"I like KEN-CHIN!" (Y/n) yelled out loud. Causing him to blush. "Um, thank you?" Confused by the sudden compliment.

Meanwhile, Mikey had a shocked Pikachu face. "I'M SORRY GOOSE!" He bowed down to the cat. (Y/n) sighed in relief. "Finally, don't worry, I like you too manji," She kissed his forehead.

Mikey smiled and glanced at Draken smugly. "Heh, she likes me~" "Ken-chin I like you more-" "NOoo-"