ℂ𝕙. 𝟟: 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪

⚠️!Warning! This chapter contains some pretty messed up shit. Remember y'all, this is a yandere book.⚠️ 

❤Authors note❤: Hola amigos. I finally wrote a chapter! Go me! (• ε •) Hope y'all like it ( ˘ ³˘)♥

What a fluttering feeling he had. Mikey lay in his bed, awake in the middle of the night. But he wasn't up because of his insomnia that would curse him every night. No, he was up to admire his sweet little one.

Cheesy I know. But he was comfortable, knowing that (Y/n) slept peacefully by his side. He watched her sleep. Her head nuzzled on his clothed chest. She slept in the fetal position.

He couldn't help but smile to himself. Something that rarely happened. If ever. Mikey propped himself so he rested on his elbow. He gently pushed her messy hair off her face, tucking it behind her ear. Still knowing that it was going to get messed up again in the morning.

Mikey took notice of the drool that lightly seeped out the corner of her mouth. He knows that unsatisfying feeling of waking up to a damp pillow or sheets. So he took the liberty to switch places. Sure it was a little gross, but he didn't mind at all. So he cleaned you up.

As he settled into position, Mikey blushed upon seeing (Y/n)'s face. The clouds had parted, letting the natural light of the moon bleed through the windows. The shimmer of the light illuminated (Y/n)'s sleeping face.

Is it even possible that this man can fall even more deeply in love? He aggressively shoved himself into the crook of her neck. He inhaled her scent once more. My god, it drove him crazy sometimes. "Love you so (Y/n)-chin," He muttered to himself. He kissed her forehead gently. A little sliver of his blonde hair dropped on his cheek in the process. He embraced her. He was so happy and in love.

Closing his eyes, he fell into a deep sleep. His thoughts were racing. Reminiscing certain days. A day where he had no regrets...for anything he had done. To the eyes of an outsider, it was sickening and seen as an act of betrayal. But he did this out of love! So is it that bad? 

(The answer in case you didn't know is yes. just-yes.)

.

.

.

.

.

"Mikey?"

"Why do you like my sister?"

Mikey sat outside the Kamado's house, eating his dorayaki. He was resting on the deck as he watched (Y/n) play with her younger siblings. Mikey had crashed the house half an hour earlier to spend time with the girl. Sure, (Y/n) was thrown off by his sudden appearance but she didn't mind.

He faced her older brother, giving the red-haired male a side glance. "What's there not to like about her?" He responded with a little smile. "She's amazing, especially with the little ones," He turned to look back at the siblings. Who were playing with a temari ball. Tanjiro's smile faded as soon as the boy turned away.

Tanjiro had mixed feeling about the gang leader. Despite his outgoing appearance and chippy personality, there was something dark that hid beneath the happy facade. Tanjiro would pick up sad, angry, lonely, or manic scents from him. But sometimes there would be happy and loving scents.

"She is, I'm thankful for what she does when I'm not around. She and I are close in age but I still have responsibilities as the oldest sibling." The older brother commented, taking a seat next to the gang leader. His soft smile engulfed his face once more.

The best way Tanjiro could describe Mikey is a rollercoaster of emotions. It was a factor that lead him to feel so uneasy around the blonde-haired boy. Mikey's emotions never stayed the same. He was unpredictable. It was constantly changing or being hidden by something else.