Chapter 3

I arrived at the high council's chamber and could sense their anger. "Padawan, why in your right mind would you forgive Grievous?" Master Mundi asked "he is a pained and tortured soul, I have not forgiven him, simply giving him a second chance," I explained "we allowed you to save enemy workers, and now you give Grievous a second chance, but when will you realise you cannot help everyone?" Master Kenobi asked "never, because without the firm belief that anyone can change and we can't help everyone, then we may never achieve lasting peace," I replied "would you forgive a Sith Lord?" Master Windu snarled "in a sense, if they change their way then yes, I will and you should too," I said earning glares from everyone but Master Yoda, Master Plo and quite surprisingly... Master Ti. "You shouldn't even be here Padawan," Master Fisto stated "why? If that is so then why am I here?" I asked "you are too old to have joined the order, we only let you join and begin your training  due to you being powerful in the force," he replied. 

After the encounter with the high council I went to the room of a thousand fountains to meditate on the recent events. Even though I'm essentially the living force now. I got on my knees and began meditating. 

After a few hour I sensed someone walk in, and that person is Master Ti. "Padawan, how are you doing?" she asked, I opened my eyes and stood up to look at her "good, what about you?" I replied "good, I was just wondering after what happened in the high council chamber," she said. I smiled at her and Master Ti left.

I arrived at the jedi archives and began to research more on the jedi order and the code. "Excuse me, do you need any help?" Master Nu asked "no thank you," I replied as I found a book. I walked over to a table, sat down and began to read it. Every time the force was mentioned, which was a lot, I had to try my hardest not snicker or laugh a how little they know. "Padawan, amusement I sense in you," I looked up and saw Master Yoda "that is because I find it amusing at how little the jedi order knows about the force," I replied "know more than me, you think you do?" He asked "I know I do- I feel this conversation would be best said in private," I said "reason?" "I haven't been honest with the jedi order... like in the slightest," I explained. He nodded and we began walking to his meditation chamber. We sat across from each other and he began asking questions, "the truth, is what?" He asked "which truth?" "All of it," he replied "so... where do I begin?" I mumbled and began to explain everything.

Once I was done I could sense his shock. "The truth, I sense it is," Master Yoda said, I nodded "the force bonds people, it does? Interesting, does this how?" "The force looks at how deep your connection to the person is and judges on whether to bond two people," I explained, he looked as if he was in deep thought "have romantic bonds been formed?" He asked "that is up to the bondmates, however it is quite common that they do enter a romantic relationship," I stated "go against the jedi code, this does," Master Yoda sighed "the jedi code is incredibly
flawed. Just like the order as a whole, it's high council is just as flawed," I said "improve it, how do you propose?" "Allow attachments, and allow jedi to choose on whether to fight in the war or not, the jedi order is no longer acting as a military, it keeps the peace above all else and reputation of the jedi is not a concern until everyone is safe," I instantly replied. I could sense his surprise in quite a bit of what I was saying, "approve of this, I doubt the high council will," Master Yoda sighed "I am able to force them to do so, I can remove someone's force sensitivity," I stated "do that, you will not," he instantly replied. I chuckled and we both stood up. 

Once the high council members arrived, hologram or on person, Master Yoda began. "Propose we change the code, I do," he said "what?!" Master Windu yelled "goes against the force itself, it does," he explained "how?" Master Kenobi asked "might I ask if you have ever gotten a tattoo without knowing of it, anyone?" I asked "I... have one on my wrist," Master Mundi replied "do you ever feel pain without knowing how?" I asked "on occasion, but what does this have to do with the code going against the force?" he asked "when someone gets incredibly close to someone, whether that's romantically or in a friendship, you will notice a tattoo appears on the back of your neck, your wrist, somewhere. That is the force bonding you to that person, if the bond grows strong enough then you are able to telepathically speak to one another, or feel their emotions. No matter where they are or where you are," I explained, I could sense their surprise "have you got any proof of this?" Master Windu asked "Master Mundi has said yes to both questions that prove it," I replied. They all begun discussing how the code could and should be changed. The main thing being marriage and relationships, as that's likely the biggest thing that's going to change. The most surprising thing is that none of the masters questioned where I got the knowledge of it. 

I got back to my quarters and was about to begin meditating but sensed something. "Oh no," I muttered realising it's the mother. She's escaped. I left my quarters and began walking to the temple hangar. "Padawan, where are you going?" I turned around and saw Master Ti "somewhere you can't follow me to," I replied and continued walking "and where is this? What are you doing?" she asked "doing what my siblings would do, making sure the universe remains safe," I said and started to run instead. 

I arrived near where I last sensed Abeloth. I got out of my ship and began walking around, I made sure to destroy my ship to make sure it's somewhat harder to escape for her. 

"My child, how have you been?" I turned around and saw Abeloth stood there "I have a feeling you already know," I replied preparing to fight "so your father sent you this time? Of course he did, he knows you're more powerful than your siblings combined," she said "that is not true! They're both stronger than I could ever dream of becoming," I snarled, making her laugh "you really don't have a clue do you?" she taunted. I then saw her scowl before sending red force lightning at me, I instantly reacted and blocked it. I then sent my own lightning back at her. A little bit hit her but she blocked the rest, "you really are stronger than your father," she laughed "DON'T YOU SAY HIS NAME!!" I roared and charged. Turning into a wolf, my alternate form, and charging at her. However I was thrown into at tree using the force, "you're persistent, it's beginning to aggravate me," Abeloth snarled "thanks, it's something Brother taught me," I replied standing up. I changed back to normal and activated my lightsaber, even though I know it probably won't help much. "A glow stick?" she laughed "eh, my thoughts when seeing one for the first time too," I said before charging again. She went to claw my face but I held up my lightsaber and her hand melted. I next swung and sliced her head off. "Padawan, alright are you?" I looked around before seeing Master Yoda, Master Windu and Master Ti all stood "yeah," I replied as I deactivated my lightsaber and walked over. 

We arrived at a venator and Master Windu and Master Yoda walked off. "I thought I told you to stay at the temple," I said "you're not able to order us around," she replied "you don't understand, the beings I've fought are not like the sith and aren't droids. Abeloth is stronger than most jedi combined, perhaps only Master Yoda is the only one who has a chance of surviving," I argued "you won," "yes, but I'm not a regular jedi, far from it," I explained "I know, you're skilled," Master Ti replied. I sighed and walked off.