18. Turned

Days passed, months passed and we didn't realised when did a year passed. I got a loving and caring boyfriend, the best brother of the world and a best-bestest friend...........

But just a blink of an eye and my whole life turned........

That day me and Jimin were about to go somewhere and he forgot to bring his car so we took a cab.......

As we were passing by, the driver took a left instead of right.....

Jimin:- No, we have to go there sir you took the wrong side......

The driver didn't uttered a word and just keep on driving.......

Jimin:- Hey!! Can't you hear me, stop the car immediately.......

He again didn't responded.......

Then Jimin went to the front passenger seat and took off the cap of the driver.

Jimin:- You???

The driver:- Yes, me. Now forget that you'll see your girlfriend ever again...

He laughed with gritted teeth....
I got scared. What the fuck is he talking about??

Sharon:- Jimin, you know him? Who is he??

Jimin:- Don't be scared baby. He'll do nothing to you....

The driver stayed silent.......

After 20 mins of ride we reached a really creepy place. As we got out of the car, a man came and tied our hands with a rope.....

We were dragged inside that place and into a room. A man with a mask on his face was sitting there.....

Jimin:- Who are you??

The man removed his mask and flashed his face that was maybe familiar to Jimin.

Jimin:- You.. I was thinking that must be you. But what you have to give and take is with me let her go.....

The man:- My boy, what I want is with her only.....

He said as he grabbed a chair and sat on it.

Sharon:- With me?? I don't even know you...

The man:- Oh, you will babe...(He stood up and came to me)

He went to Jimin and said.....

The man:- Let's make it clear now, I like your girlfriend, she's like fire, really hot and sexy. (He looked at me then back at Jimin). Let's make a deal I'll give you as much money as you want, as many girls you want but leave her to me........

Jimin:- No. Never. In. A. Millon. Fucking. Year.......

The man:- Okay then.... Let's make another deal I'll leave her but you and your so called Bangtan gang along with their fathers who are ofc manages all the stuff. I want all of you at my feet in an hour. Got it??

Sharon:- Shut up you bastard..... Do you even what are you talking about??

The man:- I do honey, I do....

He said as he cupped my face with his one hand....

Jimin:- Don't touch her with your fucking hands.... Leave her...

Jimin said as he tried to get out of the ropes so that he could move......

The man:- Neither this nor that, okay then one more deal. I'll just kill your sexy girlfriend then chapter over. You're free, she's free and I'm always free....... Should I??

He said as he pointed a gun at me.........

Jimin's POV........

What should I do??? Hyung come quickly, why are you so late??