A 'collab' fuck you

I posted this short in discord and my boyfriend responded to it! This first part is me, and I'll let you know when it's my boyfriend's turn
Minor fluff in a way? Developing relationships, I suppose

Thomas wobbled out of his room, glass bottle in hand. It's not as if this was any different than any other day, though, as he'd picked up his drinking habits again recently. He'd been doing great on quitting until something with his girlfriend happened- it's not like he was sad or anything, he didn't particularly think the relationship would go anywhere, he was just forced to think about his feelings for the people around him again, and he didn't like that.

The brit found himself stumbling into Tord's room, which was down the hall for his own, staring down over the neat shelves and bedsheets, along with the crude posters placed haphazardly across the walls. Ugh. Women were.. really not his style. Yes he had a girlfriend that he just broke up with but- even when they were in the relationship, he didn't exactly harbor any strong feelings for her, much less any other girls he's known throughout the years. Hell, his three best friends were all guys. Not.. like that says anything, though, he just needed to find the right woman for him.

He grumbled, setting the bottle of hard liquor on the foreigner's oak desk before flopping on his side on the bed. The rest of the gang was busy watching movies downstairs, which he'd chose to skip out on. Well, he supposed that meant he had a lot of time then, and decided to sleep. This was the only way he had good sleeps, after all, the presence of his rival made the rush of butterflies in his stomach calm him down, and he could relax knowing he was right there with him, even if it was only his bed.

How curious, he was sure he liked girls.

Introducing, my boyfriend!

Tord had been down stairs, watching some shitty horror movie from 2003. Man, these scenes were the most odd things ever. He was snapped out of his thoughts when a loud scream came from the TV, a picture of a young woman finding her boy toy stabbed with multiple knives. Though it obviously looked fake, the blood looked way too light, like kool-aid. He rolled his eyes, looking over at the other two. Matt was hiding behind a pillow with his knees up to his chest, clutching onto it for dear life. He always hated horror movies, but requested to watch them? Oh well.

The Norksi spaced out throughout the whole movie, eventually standing up and gathering his things; which was just his hoodie. He walked back upstairs into his room, his lava lamp creating enough light for him to see. Walking over to his bed, he was about to flop down onto it...but instead he found...a person? He flicked on his other lamp, seeing the same drunk Brit that lived with them.

"So this is where you've been this whole time, huh?" he muttered out loud, sighing softly while he scooped the boy up in his arms.

"You need to quit drinking, you idiot. You'll die of liver failure." he scolded, even though Tom was asleep and probably not going to wake up for a bit. Tord kicked Tom's door open, walking in and carefully setting him down onto his bed and tossing his weighted blanket over him.

"Night.." he hummed quietly, walking out of the bedroom and closing the door behind him.