I missed you (Carol)

I entered the apartment, the smell of Carol's cigarettes greeted me. "Carol! I'm home." I shouted, she's usually at the door already every time I come home since she knows that I come home around the same time everyday.

I walked down the hallway and into the living room, still no sign of her. I decided to go to the kitchen to pour myself a drink, she must've went outside or something, I thought to myself. It's been a long and tiring day, as I lifted the glass I felt a pair of arms sliding in to embrace me. "I missed you, dearest" her cold damp hair touching my nape sent chills down my spine.

She planted soft kisses on on the side of my neck and down to my shoulders, I could feel her embrace tighten. A soft moan left my mouth as her hands started to wonder on my breast, slowly kneading it whilst still kissing my shoulders. I turned around and her lips immediately found its way into mine. What started passionately ended in rough, biting, and a literally breathtaking kiss. We made our way to the bedroom, bumping into every furniture, my back is now on the door. She started to make her way down to my breast while I tug her robe which revealed her marvelous body.

She made her way up again, she's facing me. Only a paper could fit within the distance that we have right now. "I want you, Carol" I whispered into her ear. She pulled my skirt up and slipped her hands into my panties and felt my dripping cunt, "I know" she said with a smirk.

She withdrew her hands and took off her robe, I pushed her until she sat on the edge of the bed and I took off my clothes slowly while maintaining eye contact.

I zipped my skirt down and pushed it down, kicking it to the side. Her eyes wandered up and down, I took off my shirt and leaving me with my brassiere and panties only. I sat on her lap facing her. " I've been thinking about you all day, my angel" she whispered in my ear as her hands found its way on my back trying to unhook my bra, "What were thinking off?" I closed my eyes as she takes one of my nipple in her mouth. I moaned as I felt her tongue circling it while massaging the other one.

"I was thinking of your face" she said as she turns her attention to my other nipple, I throw my head back in pleasure, my hands tangled in her hair. "How your lips taste" she moves up to my neck and leaving red marks, "I was thinking how I'll slowly enter your cunt". The next thing I knew was her two fingers are in my entrance, slowly entering it. I gasped loudly as I can feel her fingers slowly stretching me, she was just looking at me with mouth agape as if amused by my face as I drown in pleasure. "How you'd moan as I move my fingers faster" and so she did, I held onto her back, almost hugging her.

"Oh Carol, t-that f-feels so goo-d-d" I moaned as I ride her fingers. I could feel her curling it inside me "I was thinking all day about you Y/N" and she buried her face in my neck as I moaned into her ears.

She circled my clit with her thumbs as she continues to pump faster and faster in me. Everytime I moan in her ears, I could hear her grunts as a reply. "I'm a-almo-most there" with that she removes her hand and laid me down in bed.

She positioned her clit just on top of mine and grinded on top of me, hard and rough. She, again, buried her face into my neck " fuck, I'm almost t-there" she moaned. i wrapped my legs around her wait as she continues to rub herself onto me. Every grind was a spark of electricity traveling down our bodies.

With just a few more thrust we came. Carol's eyes went to the back of her head as she slows down her movement, "I just missed you dearest".

"Could've just said that you know" I said as she flops down beside me, her arms on top of my stomach. "I know but I like this way better", she kissed my cheeks and pulled the blanket up to cover both of our bodies.