The Phone Call part 2

" is that so?" Lou replied with a grin on her face.

"Oh yeah, baby. Turn around" I said sternly. She's now laying flat on her stomach. I got up and strapped up. There's something about Lou being under me and giving up control that just turns me on so much. I could feel myself getting wet as I saw her on that bed with legs spread out while looking at me and the strap. "Now honey, I'll let you do this but it doesn't mean that you'll have in control from now on. Just at this moment I'll let you have it" Lou said trying to turn her head around but couldn't because I've already sat on her ass. 

"Enough chit chat baby, I'm going to let you feel exactly what you make me feel. I'm going to drain you and you're going to beg for me daddy" I whispered in her ear. I just received a muffled groan as she buries her head on the pillow.

I inserted just the tip and I received a groan. She tried to grind to pish the toy inside her but she can't move properly.

Lou: Come on y/n, fuck me already

I push to enter her just half way.

Lou: Y/N i swear to- FUCK

Before she could even finish her sentence, I push the strap on completely inside her. But I didn't move. She does this to me sometimes, a bit too often for my liking, and I want to make her feel my frustration and there's something about her frustration that turns me on.

Y/N: how does it feel

I thrust really slow. Taking the dildo out and plunging it completely inside her slowly.

Lou: F-fuck j-j-ust fuck me already

Y/N: I am fucking you now, Lou

Lou: y-you k-know that's not how I f-fuck you. Please just fuck me properly y/n

Y/N: just hearing you beg drive me nuts baby.

I take the dildo out again then plunging in her but faster this time. Still laying on her stomach, I could see Lou gripping the bed sheets hard

Her moans are like music to my ears. I fucked her hard, fast, and rough.

Y/N: shit Lou, you're fucking dripping

Lou: fu-FUCK SHIT Y/N. I n-n-need to cum please.

She said in between her moans. I stopped and helped her up. Now she's on her hands and knees. I continued fucking her and my hand made my way to her clit, circling it.

Y/N: you like it when I fuck you like this?

Lou nodded but that's not the answer I wanted. So I stopped the motions on her clit and slowed down the pace my thrust.

Y/N: I asked you a question, I want an answer

I whispered in her ear and bit her neck

Lou: fuck y/n yes! Now please make me cum Fuck

Y/N: since you asked nicely.

I continues circling her clit and drove deep inside her faster than before. Lou's right hand held onto the headboard while the other is now holding on to my left hand that's gripping her waist. Having her panting, sweating, and begging for me got me dripping behind the strap.

Lou: I'm c-cum-ming y/n, don't stop p-lease F-FUCK FUCK FUCK

A few minutes, after a few more thrust she came with a high pitched moan that just blessed my ears. She collapsed to the bed and she turned to me.

Lou: You do that shit again, I swear to god you're going to regret it.

Suddenly we heard a knocking downstairs.

Y/N: It must be Debbie. You should go.

Lou: After you fucked me that hard, you think I could walk? You go y/n.

Y/N: you're such a drama queen, you're just being lazy. Fine I'll go.

I scoffed, got up and took Lou's shirt then put on my panties. I ran down the stairs

Y/N: Who is it?

The knocking continues. I got infront of the door and opened it. Debbie burts in and ran up the stairs.

Y/N : Debbie what are you doing? Hey!!

I tried to scream and catch her but she was too fast. The next thing i know she's infront of our bedroom door and swung it right open

Debbie: YOU SON OF A BI-! LOU WHAT THE FUCK COVER YOUR ASS GOD DAMNIT!

Debbie walked in on Lou still laying on her stomach and butt naked. Lou calmly flipped her position and sat down STILL NAKED.

Y/N: Honey, you might want to cover up your things.

Lou: C'mon it's not like you haven't seen this before Deborah.

Debbie looks stunned and quickly turned around to look at me

Debbie: So you're with her the whole time
I nodded
Debbie: And you're not sick?
I nodded
Debbie: YOU COULD'VE JUST TOLD ME! INSTEAD YOU GOT ME RUNNING OVER HERE THINKING YOU'RE CHEATING ON MY BEST FRIEND!

Lou and I laughed

Y/N: I'm sorry. You dropped the call before I even got the chance to explain.

Debbie: I don't want to listen to the sound of you getting fucked! Oh well, I must go now. Lou can you fucking cover your bits, and go easy on Y/N over here. I'm glad she could stand because from what I heard you got her good.

She said with a wink and Lou laughed at the remark

Y/N: Look who can't stand now.

I smirked and Debbie laughed as Lou tried to stand up but stumbled anyway with her legs shaking.