What are these things?!

3rd Person - POV

After reaching the end of the hallway, somehow another hallway lit up. Not sure how...

Wanda - Oh..Okay.

Peter - How did that just happen?

Jack - It seems as the lights turned on when we walked inside this place. It always happened when I had my...my
Ti..time here.

Jack shuddered thinking about it.

Peter and Wanda were still wary about Jack and, well everyone was wary about them because of their personal experiences. Nobody trusted each other..yet.

And then another hallway opened up, and it wasn't normal looking...

And then the chambers in which humans turned on too... There was something about this room that freaked the trio out more than humans in a chamber...

Jack - Wha..whoa

Wanda - Why are there humans in chambers!?!

Peter - Ok we can just ignore this room to get out or help the humans inside the chambers.

Wanda - We should probably help the humans.

Just then, some green jam like liguid poured down on the humans and they turned into...Giants!?!

Peter - On second thought we probably should run.

Jack - Uh huh.

Wanda immediately started using her magic and Peter jumped on the giants and started webbing them up and and kicking them while Jack was controlling a ball of... Green light!?!

He shot it at the giants and immediately all the giant turned to ash.

Peter - What the..huh?

Wanda - What just happened?

Jack - I..I killed them.

Wanda - How?

Jack - I dont know.

Peter - You probably got some powers from here. Well thank you for that and let's get out of here.