beauty and the beast

After a long day at work, you finally made it home - grimmauld place.

You quickly scrambled through your bag to find the front door keys, knowing that your fiancé, harry, usually gets off work later than you. You visibly relax when you find your keys in your purse

You unlock the door, take you shoes off and proceed to go through your regular after-work routine. Which consistis of taking a shower, changing into some comfortable pjamas and getting a head start on dinner for the night.

Harry had told you that he's going to have a hard and busy shift today, so he will most likely arrive later than usual.

You decided to make his favorite dinner, french onion soup (recalling that he thoroughly enjoyed it the last time you made it, even though he enjoys everthing you cook/ bake), as to hope that it'll cheer him up from the stress of his job.

You had a small smile on your face the whole time preparing and cooking the meal, awaiting his reaction when he comes home.

You had just plated the food on the dinner table when you heard the doorbell ring.

Perfect timing, you thought.

You happily skipped over to the door and unlocked it excitedly, this was your favorite part of the day. Well, other than cuddling at night, or watching movies together, or baking deserts together and failing misererbly, or- ok well you get the point.

You swung the door open to be greeted by a tired, messy-haired harry in front of you. He looked up at you and you saw his signature sheepish smile grow on his face, which made you smile too but you know he was extremely tired.

"Hey love," he said, in a raspy voice, as he stepped in the building and took his shoes off.

"Hi," you smiled, he would usually kiss you or hug you or just greet you in any type of affectionate way. He's probably really exhausted, you thought.

He begins taking off his tie while going upstairs to change, while you were sitting in the living room waiting for his arrival.

A few minutes later, you heard slow footsteps coming down the stairs, causing you to look towards them. You saw harry wearing a plain white shirt and gray sweatpants, making your breath hitch.

You saw him making his was to the dinner table so you followed. You both sat on a chair, opposite eachother, and began eating.

Silence.

Dinner time was usually the time where both of you talked about each of your days and how they went, or just talk about everything and anything really.

You both finished your food and you went to grab the plates before Harry's hands intersected yours and instead, he took the plates and started walking over to the dink.

"Harry, I'll wash the dishes. You go lay down, you're clearly tired," you said, trying to get a hold of the sponge and the plate he was currently washing.

"No, you always do the dishes. I'm going to do them today," he says stubbornly.

You huffed loudly and made your way to the living room, knowing how stubborn and the fact that he won't back down. In contrary, you smile lightly at his kind act. It makes you happy that even when he has had a long day at work, he still does the smallest tasks for your pleasure.

You were flicking through the channels on the TV, trying to find anything intresting, when you felt Harry sit next to you on the couch. He supported his head on your shoulder, while his arms tightly wrapped around you waist.

"Hey," you said, while wrapping your arm around his torso while your other hand played with his hair, "you okay, love?"

You heard him hum sofly as he tightened his grip around you.

You quickly grabbed the remote and looked through your movies, until you found you guys' favorite amd comfort movie, 'Beauty and the Beast'. You softly smiled remembering how both of you would watch this movie every night when you were at hogwarts.

You looked to you side to see Harry smiling sheepishly. He noticed your staring and turned to look at you, making your faces mere centimeters apart. You felt your face heat up from the close proximity of your faces. He noticed this too and placed a quick kiss on you lips and turned to face the TV while smirking slightly.

You hadn't noticed that you were frozen in spot until Harry nudged your shoulder with his head, indicating for you to watch your favorite part - the ball dance.

Near the end of the movie, you felt Harry's grip around your waist loosen and his head plop down fully on your shoulder. You let out a soft chuckle remembering how he always falls asleep before the end of every movie you watch together.

You slowly and carefully adjested youself so that you were laying down with a pillow supporting your head, and with Harry on top you. He adjusted himself in his sleep, turning his head so that it layed comfortably on your chest and wrapping his arms around your waist.

You had an arm around his back, occasionly massaging him, and one hand in his hair massaging his scalp. You heard him calmly exhale, which told you that he was in a deep, comfortable sleep.

You kissed the top of his head and slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep, just as the movie had reached its end.

~~~~~~~~

Helloo!

I know I said I'd be uploading every week but I just wanted to upload this :)

believe it or not this is my first attempt at a cute/ fluff based story, i think it turned out okay. Please tell me how you feel about it [:

hope you all enjoyed and have a good day/ night <3