Chapter 7

-Later that night when you and Austin got to Casita-

Camilo opened the door making you collapse into his arm. "Camilo!" You yelled happy to see him again. He hugged you. "I missed you Mi Amor" He said giving Austin a look which you noticed.
"Amor don't worry. He won't take me from you." You said giving Camilo a kiss. "Ew..." Austin said trying to avoid looking. "Sorry.." you said laughing nervously. Camilo continued to hold you close. You laid your head on his chest for a good minute before someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it." Austin said going to the door opening it. "Uh oh." You said going behind Camilo. It was your mom. "Where's Y/n?!" Your mom yelled at Austin. "Um...I don't know.." Austin said trying to make it easy for you to escape. "Come on Amor..." Camilo said sneaking you upstairs. "She's with the Camilo boy isn't she!!" Your mom yelled making everyone in the house wake up. "Ms. I don't know where she is." Austin said trying to sound as believable as possible.

You sat in Camilos room and listened to your moms words as Camilo went back downstairs. The window was open the the breeze was very nice to have. Camilo walked downstairs to your mother telling her you weren't there at all. Which she seemed to believe.

You looked at the window once more cause you swear you saw and heard something. Then she appeared AUSTINS MOM?! She leaped into the room grabbing you by the leg. "HEY LET GO OF ME!! YOUR ACTING LIKE SOME KILLER" You yelled trying to get out of her grip. She didn't reply. You screamed trying to get SOMEONES attention which you did get. It was Antonio. He opened the door seeing you get dragged out. "ANTONIO GET YOUR BROTHER!!" You yelled before being dragged out the window and taken back to her house.

Austin's mom set you down on the couch and gave you the most evil looking grin. "Ow.." you said your legs hurt from kicking so much. Then your mom and Austin walked in.